THROWING THE BIG QUESTION OUT THERE AGAIN

rfl2009

I am a very curious whether or not anyone has seen or heard from there doctor about any changes as far as growth (more breast tissue), compared to their mammogram the year before noogling? It makes me nervous when I can't get feed back. Any adverse breast changes? Anybody? I should receive my noogleberry in a week or so and plan to use the Brava smart box with it as the suction is gentle and controlled. Until I get used to it and can feel what kind of pressure I should have. I am not returning the Brava because I want the smart box, and the ability to oder another smart box when this one stops working. I can only do that if I am a registered user. Apparently if I return it, I can not order any individual parts from Brava at all. I have had a number of health problems. I can't use any pills, bovine OR phytoestrogen breast enhancement due to Graves disease and thyroid eye disease. I had a huge surgery to fix my eyes and would really like to have some good changes ( bigger Boobies), for my body for a change! Thanks!

Lily13

I personally don't think mammograms are very good for your body. There has been research/studies done that shows it increases your risk to get breast cancer due to the radiation exposure. Radiation exposure is really bad including chest xrays, CT SCANs.

I've never had a mammogram done to compare to anything. Most doctors won't do one until you are 35+ I think.

P

piccolina

First, absolutely agree with Lily and ilove. Mammograms are a scam and are proven to cause cancer. [ http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/12/03/Avoid-Routine-Mammograms-if-You-are-Under-50.aspx ]The American Cancer Society actually has close financial ties to the makers of mammography equipment and have created the widespread myth that mammograms save lives for their own financial gain.

Anyway, you don't need a blast of carcinogenic radiation to see whether or not your breasts have grown. If you dig around here a bit, you'll see plenty of women who have obviously gained permanent growth to their breasts. And if you want to try it yourself, noogle til you reach slightly more than your goal (ideally 20% more), then stop. I'm one who did just that, and the cup size I gained stuck with me after an 8 month break. I would suggest looking at Brava's site to read about their clinical studies so you can learn more about the process. Brava and NB both use tissue expansion to grow the breasts, so the principles remain the same. Best of luck!

Lily13

One thing I wanted to throw in here too. Ever since I've started noogling, I am paying way more attention to my breasts too. If a lump appears, I'll certainly know within a day or two since I'm applying lotion to my breasts every day. Before noogling, I didn't even touch my breasts because I was so disgusted by them. Not sure if anyone else feels the same way as me or not. :)

Here in the UK, mamograms are only offered to women over 50 on the Nationall Health Service to scan for abnormalities, they are not commonplace. I can easily see how unscrupulous 'clinics' could take advantage of people in places where paying for medical care is more commonplace - it sucks.
I doubt many here would pay the ££££'s they cost just to find results of the NB. This could account for the lack of response to your question from us British girls!

@ Pic and lily - I think what rfl2009 is interested in is, not 'if' the breasts have grown - we all know they do but, what exactly that growth is. Breast tissue, fluid, scar tissue, marshmallow? ;D ;D It's an interesting point.

I'll let you know in 20 odd years! ;D ;D :-*

kellynne

I'm wondering about that too. I will be due for a mammogram in a few months, so I will post about it then! I have breast cancer in my family and have had two suspicious lumps removed in the past, as well as having some abnormalities my doctor wants to watch. Soooo... I have mams annually.

Rachiex

Lily13 - completely agree about the fact that I am more in tune with my boobs now! Because I noogle every day, I pay attention to them now when before I just used to ignore them and barely even look at them. I love noogleberry x

Rachiex said:
Lily13 - completely agree about the fact that I am more in tune with my boobs now! Because I noogle every day, I pay attention to them now when before I just used to ignore them and barely even look at them. I love noogleberry x

*YAY* Seconded!

Here is a Brava testemonial about a woman who got a mamogram. Basically she said the technician noticed an increase in the amount of breast tissue and pectoral muscles. I think NB users see similar results:

http://www.mybrava.com/story-cheryl.asp