Time Line

lisads

Hey Everyone,

I had a quick question to ask ya'll, How long did it take you to move up a dome size? I'm asking to figure out the average amount of time it should take one to go from one dome size to the next, being that she/he ordered the right dome to begin with....

Happy Growing !

lisads

I"m not asking how long did it take to fill your domes per say, but what was your routine and how long did it take to fill your domes that were big at the beginning. Not asking how long did it take to fill your domes that were almost your bra size when you got it ;P

itsjust4fun91

I ordered the L before I even got to start using my mediums. I was glad I did since I probably should have skipped the mediums. I then moved to the XL probably after about 2 months of noogling with the L for 30 minutes in the morning and 30 or more at night. To be fair though, my move up to the next size was due to the fact that I had several growth spurts using BO so I began to fill the cups. It wasn't until I was using the XL that I saw my first swelling that I could say was from noogleberry.

Everyone responds different and if you are someone that is getting great swelling right from the start you may go through the sizes at lightening pace, compared to those of us that just see a gradual swelling. Regardless of how fast you are filling your cups, I would always have your next set ordered and waiting as soon as you think you might be getting close to filling your current cup. That way when you do begin to fill it, you can just go get it out and switch instead of having to wait patiently for the mail to bring the new one.

lisads

smooth idea on ordering your next cup :) Has BO really been that beneficial to your program? ::) I'm curious!

itsjust4fun91

Sorry, I didn't know you had asked me a question after I posted.

Anyway, I've grown 3 inches with BO. I get a growth spurt of a 1/2 inch month right before my period. I love it so far.

So far I'm just beginning to get a bit of swelling with the pump, but I hope that in time it will be as good as the others on here.

itsjust4fun91

I use bountiful breast. It's a little more expensive, but it's been around since about 96. It has great reviews as a product and had a ton of before and after pictures that really convinced me. I feel comfortable with it even though it's crazy high.

the negatives on it are of course the price and one that I would say isn't so much a reflection on bountiful breast but on BO in general is that it doesn't always work for everyone. It is really dependant on how well your thyroid is functioning. That has been disappointing for a lot of women that have tried it. But when it works for someone, it REALLY works for them.