TinyTots' Diary

tinytots

I personally wouldn't go as far as using BO, it's very common among those transitioning M2F especially because it's very potent. So if you want it I'm sure you'll get the desired results but I suggest speaking to a doctor about this first because the results are permanent from what I hear.

I bought a corset bra thing, the band is about 2.5 inches in width and it pushes fat up to the boob area. The "cups" part of the bra is flat though, so although it really gives me the cleavage I need if I want to put on a dress, the flatness of the cups makes it "flappy". I should just buy another design. But these mini corsets are definitely amazing when it comes to the added surrounding fat to the boobs. I love that you mentioned this, I completely forgot about it.

tinytots

Here's a pic of the mini-corset, size 32B. As I've mentioned earlier, the cups part are actually flat, so I think that helps with the pushup effect. Unfortunately, because of this the inner sides don't fill out completely (also because of my boob shape).

Here's a collage pic of when I first got it (late December, I think I was a 32A by then) and now, 32B.

Before pic is on the right, after pic on the left. I think the main difference between then and now is the size of the base of my boobs. Right now whenever I Noogle I can definitely feel the base of my boobs are bigger than they were before.

Attachments

• 2016-04-01 01.53.30.jpg
    2016-04-01 01.53.30.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 172

tinytots

Lol, thanks dl9812! Words of encouragement is always appreciated. :)

So it's been 2 months and I haven't posted an update because I see no changes. I am no longer consistent with PM. I feel it no longer works, I wonder if I should increase dosage...I mean, I know that if it were any other drug I would have to increase dosage due to tolerance, but this being phytoestrogen, I don't know if it works in the same way. I would have to read more about that. That said, although it produces no more boob growth, it is still slightly messing with the regularity and flow of my menses.

PM worked best when I took it with flaxseed, I will try to combine these two again.

I noogled consistently last month but stopped recently because of my busy schedule. I am also working out, increasing my proteins, and basically attempting to sculpt my body.

Haven't measured in a while, I don't need to. I am pretty sure I'm still a B. But I do wear C cup bras occasionally, hopefully one day my boobs somehow take a hint that I want to grow into the Cs.

summergirl23

UGHHHHH Tinytots, I wish I had never stopped noogling and I could be wearing C's too!!

Things just got crazy busy- I was out of the country for a few weeks in January, had to move out of my apartment because the lease was up, school and work, etc etc... and now here it is, May, and I haven't noogled in months. I really wish I had never stopped, because now I feel like I am starting all over. I didn't get any permanent growth from noogling regularly when I was back in the winter, so now here I am, starting again from square one- tiny boobs. Luckily I'm getting good swelling immediately, so this summer I am determined to not give up and get the cleavage I want (I am going to Vegas in June so I'm pumping as much as I can for that so I don't look completely flat chested). I'm so jealous of your progress- CONGRATULATIONS!!! you should be very proud!

quick question- have you taken any breaks at all, or have you been doing it consistently since you started? I got a bit discouraged because a week went by when I stopped noogling after doing it for a while, and my boobs went right back down to their normal size. Just wondering if you know if your growth is permanent- or if its more like a prolonged swelling?

tinytots

Hiya Summergirl123! Yup, I took a break from Noogling for 1 month (Dec2015-Jan2016), coincidentally I decided to take a break from both noogling and PM last month, to see how much of what I have is 'permanent'. I seem to be stuck on the 72-86, which is a 32B. So the C-cup would only be the swelling that happens right before my period. I am bummed out but I shouldn't be...I started at 32AA! I seemed to have stalled though, hence the break.

I am starting to lose my self esteem again, and today I am actually wearing a padded bra. Urgh, I told myself I wouldn't do this anymore!

summergirl23

as much as it sucks that you're stuck at a B cup, it's slightly reassuring for me to hear that other women have experienced the similar effects that I have when it comes to taking a break. I guess we just have to use it as motivation to noogle religiously or else our boobies won't be as awesome as they are with the noogling! you'll get there though, and a B cup is infinitely better than an AA!! :)

tinytots

I just feel it's hard to get used to because the process is so tedious. I read about other nooglers actually enjoying the feeling of noogling, but I actually do not. I have to remove my top and apply oil, get the domes to stick and the oil makes them slide off every other minute, and I can't really move much or I'll hear farting noises and they'll just pop out. So it requires me to stay put, practically in the same position for an hour or more. I can't read a book or study because everything I touch will have oil on them. The only thing I can do is sit still and watch TV, which I don't find productive at all. So I definitely understand how difficult it is to be consistent, it is an issue with design too because dry-noogling is virtually impossible for me. :(

tinytots

First day of my cycle, I have started PM again. 600mg per day. There are a few things that PM really helps me with, so I can't help but wonder if I had beeb estrogen deficient all along. Will also start noogling again, after the lengthy break. We must persevere! Summer is right around the corner!

fairylikelady

I hear you on the noogling problems you have been having... I too hate the oil and the sitting for a lengthy period and the domes losing suction. I have found some of the issues like the domes losing suction go away if I only noogle one side at a time. I don't massage in between while doing the 7:2 method so only one hand is oily and the dome actually stays put well if only on one breast ( usually my smaller one, I am asymmetrical :\) I hated the thought of only noogling one breast at a time due to wasting all that growing oppurtunity for both, but if I can't get the domes to stay on I finally came to the conclusion that I was wasting more time doing both breast poorly than one breast very effectively. And with my free non oily hand I can Internet shop or pay bills online or even read my bible.
In the end it is a win/win until I have enough tissue to get the domes to stay put while moving.

tinytots

Hello all, I am back! ;D

I have taken a rather lengthy break from noogling, I took an extended vacation and left my NB here at home. I am now mainly wearing 32B bras but the only 32C bra I have is incredibly comfortable. I've gained more weight so I'm pretty sure I am no longer in the 32 bandsize, even if my bras all still fit.

I am officially done with PM. I took some with me and last month my period just never came. I stopped and this month it did. So I'm just not going to take it anymore. It helped in the beginning but now I don't really see any more growth.Now that I've gained some weight I'm also hoping that NB can help keep the boob weight on even while I lose the extra fat everywhere else (wishful thinking).

Nobody said this would be easy, right?

tinytots

I haven’t updated in a while because I forgot my password and the forum’s password retrieval system just wasn’t working! Something clicked in my head today and I was able to remember my password! Phew!

I’m about to go around checking up on updates from members I remember. Hope you beautiful people are all doing well.

Just a quick update from my side, the PM made me gain so much weight and so now I am finally losing the weight and I can get back on track with my noogleberry! I stopped with the PM after about 6 months or so because my menstrual cycle started to become irregular. Playing with hormones is just not the right way to go about with this!

missamanda

Hi TT, welcome back! I popped in once in a while, but noticed the forum had gone quiet. I haven't resumed my noogling in any case. Looking forward to your updates. I agree that it's probably not wise to mess around with hormones. Hope you've maintained your results in the meantime.