Tips to let "next step cups" stay on...or...When you chest is tooooo small

E

Emelinda

Hi girls,
I should be ready to use the medium cups because I fill the small ones in less than 10 minutes, but there's a big problem.
I can't manage to let me stay on, even if I try one at time.
They keep on farting....Is there something I should do to prevent this?
They are too large for my chest:(:(:(
Help me!!!

T

tiffany81

hi emmi! i ordered the medium cups by accident when i got my nb . i have no breast at all. i measure 27.5 inches under breast and 29 1/4 inches over nipple. i use the mediums and it took only a couple of days and my cups stay on. you have alot more breast than me and so i dont know why they dont stay on you. i do have to pump one side at a time though. and also i noticed if i use to much cream they tend to fart. i also can only fill the cups up to the one inch mark on the cup. anyway good luck and hopefully this helps a little. by the way if my breast were your size on your before pics, i would be exstatic. they are lovely. ;D

K

kultzu

Hi Emelinda,

That happened to me when I started the large cups. Could not place them both same time and that was very annoying since I had had used to with the double system from small to medium cup sizes. However, I kept on pumping only one cup at a time for about 20 mins each then I could place them both right on but not right away from the beginning. And that went on for a couple of weeks before I can actually place them both at one time.

It takes time but you will get there one day.

All the best,
Kultzu

L

Louise1982

I think it depends on your underbust and the curvature of your ribs, I never managed to get even one medium dome to stay on even when I was like E cup with Brava swelling, I'm only 26-26.5 under and I guess these things are aimed at proper adult sized people!

A

annie

Hi Emelinda,

I'm experiencing the same thing too... I'm struggling to get a seal with the large cups ! I've only managed to get into them a few times , and that was only when I had pre-menstrual breast swelling and had pumped for one hour beforehand with the medium cups.
If I remember rightly, you have the same underbust measurement as me (28 inches), so I think your rib cage should be big enough to fit the mediums. Have you tried applying a KY Jelly lubricant before pumping? Others on this forum have found this useful, although I found that Vaseline worked best in achieving a sticky surface for the cups to stick.
If you are still unable to get a seal, just continue pumping with the small cups, but pump with them whilst you are lying down flat in order to fill the cups more slowly and make your breasts work a bit harder. Also, try taping down your nipples before pumping. Both these tips were suggested by Louise recently and they have proved really useful to me. Like you, I was filling the cups in 10 minutes, but by taping my nipples down with elastoplast, it now takes me more like 20 minutes.
Another thing worth mentioning is that the new soft cup rings should help get a seal with cups that might otherwise be a bit too big.

Hope this helps.... In bocca al lupo!
Love Annie

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Emelinda, im hoping that the soft medium cup rings will stop this problem and you should then get a good suction with improved comfort. I have been promised them this week for sure so please keep an eye on the forum as i will tell everyone when they have arrived. Well done on your progress and we do appreciate your progress reports,

best wishes
Lucy :)
www.noogleberry.com

E

Emelinda

tiffany81 said:
by the way if my breast were your size on your before pics, i would be exstatic. they are lovely. ;D
Thanks Tiffany, but I don't think they are lovely.... here in sicily there are lots of girls with at least a c cup and I want to reach them!:)

kultzu said:
Hi Emelinda,

That happened to me when I started the large cups. Could not place them both same time and that was very annoying since I had had used to with the double system from small to medium cup sizes. However, I kept on pumping only one cup at a time for about 20 mins each then I could place them both right on but not right away from the beginning. And that went on for a couple of weeks before I can actually place them both at one time.

It takes time but you will get there one day.

All the best,
Kultzu
Thanks Kultzu! I know I'll get there one day, i'm sure because I'm having very very good results with Nb and i'll keep pumping till I get to my goal, which is 85 cms, 3 cm to go!!

annie said:
Hi Emelinda,

I'm experiencing the same thing too... I'm struggling to get a seal with the large cups ! I've only managed to get into them a few times , and that was only when I had pre-menstrual breast swelling and had pumped for one hour beforehand with the medium cups.
If I remember rightly, you have the same underbust measurement as me (28 inches), so I think your rib cage should be big enough to fit the mediums. Have you tried applying a KY Jelly lubricant before pumping? Others on this forum have found this useful, although I found that Vaseline worked best in achieving a sticky surface for the cups to stick.
If you are still unable to get a seal, just continue pumping with the small cups, but pump with them whilst you are lying down flat in order to fill the cups more slowly and make your breasts work a bit harder. Also, try taping down your nipples before pumping. Both these tips were suggested by Louise recently and they have proved really useful to me. Like you, I was filling the cups in 10 minutes, but by taping my nipples down with elastoplast, it now takes me more like 20 minutes.
Another thing worth mentioning is that the new soft cup rings should help get a seal with cups that might otherwise be a bit too big.

Hope this helps.... In bocca al lupo!
Love Annie

Thanks Annie for the "in bocca al lupo":) how do you know this??:)
Yes we have the same underbust measuremet. I'm using a good anti stretchmark cream for breast and it works fine. I use it bfore and after pumping. I've always pumped lying down and I already have good results from this. I always reach the bottom, lying or sitting!!
I hope to know news about the new soft rings as soon as possible!

kisses to you all, Emelinda

E

Emelinda

Hi Lucy!!!!!!
I check the forum everyday because I like it, it's a very nice place and there are always girls that need help or that can help me so I don't miss a day in this forum!!
Can I be in these 50 lucky person that are going to have the soft rings?
Kisses Emelinda

P.s.: I hope but be the only one but cups are giving be bad ad painful bruises...Hope to solve the problem with rings

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Emelinda, i m more than happy for you to try them and i will email you when they arrive and i ll reserve a pair for you,

best wishes
Lucy ;)