to noogleberry + other NB users , small questions of a newbee

B

boobylove

HI ,

i am a sssooo exited about all NB stuff. ;D

just few q before i start . ???

i am a 34A /32 tiny B . should i then buy the meduim directly ?

also what do i actually need to start : cups, pump , ring ?
i found all products but not sure all i need to start and what is the best deal ?

ill send pic when i start , also would love to meet any other newbee for motivation.

;)

Boobylove
xxxxxx

B

babevi

You can order the kit on the website, which comes with everything you need. I believe the rings are for comforts, but not necessary. And I am a newbie too as I just ordered mine a few days ago, can't wait for it to arrive!
I can't answer the cup sizes question, so I will leave that to someone else.

Hope we all grow boobies!!! *cheers*

L

Louise1982

What is your underbust and bust measurement? You may need the small just because the medium may be too wide to stay on your chest. I'm 26-26.5 under and 33-33.5 over and I'm too big for the small but the medium doesn't stay on my chest so I use the domes that are made for the BB machine, using the cup rings may allow you to use the medium NB domes (NB domes are cheaper) but the rings will not fit the small cups. If you can wait until a few people have received the rings we'll let you know if they help keep the domes on or otherwise you could order the medium + rings first (you should grow into them if they don't fit straightaway) before the rings run out, then you can always order the small if you need to.

A complete system for both breasts is 2x domes, pump, tubing (may as well get the airlock tube), the rings are an optional extra but I think you might need them to mke the medium domes stay on and they are likely to stretch to fit the large too, they're also on special offer during the trial period and you'll only have to pay for postage once.

Vivian, what dome size did you order and do they fit you?

B

babevi

Louise, I ordered small because my under bust is 26~27in like yours, but sadly my over bust is only 29. :'(
I am so desperate to grow out of my pitiful chest, I will be happy to be in your size. LOL. I dream about boobies too sometimes, that's how desperate I am! LOL.