Tuberous Breast Deformity

Dianthus

Hi everyone, I'm Dianthus, I'm 24. I am a 34 C cup. That's the only bra that remotely fits right now. I have never been pregnant or nursed. I have a mild tuberous breast deformity. I tried phytoestrogens, but my breasts only grew out and not out and around. :'(

So I took Bovine Ovary, and that made it much more mild, they filled out a little more, but not quite. I only took the pills for a month. I got scared because I couldn't find any research on them.

So Now, currently, I'm using a bio identical progesterone cream. I put that on my chest in the morning and at night, and that has helped some too. I'd like to know if Noogleberry would help me fill them out a little bit more into full C cups. I'd really like them to round out more and kind of fill up like they were doing on the bovine ovary. They are still sort of triangular shaped. Does anyone have any pointers for me? Should I do the noogleberry any differently than those with normal breast development? Is this a good idea?

Thanks so much,
Di

kikikupcake

Hi! I don't know if I have a ton of information for you, but I know people talk about moving the cups around to focus on different areas in noogling sessions. I've tried this too, like one day I will focus on underboob, another I will focus on the top portion etc. I'm only a month and a half in so dont' have any exciting success stories yet lol.

I am interested in what you have tried though! I have a similar situation where I need to fill up my breasts. I don't think I am tuberous, but I basically have empty saggy breasts. I really think it's due to hormonal deficiency for me. I recently started a BHRT hormone cream but wasn't sure if I could put some on my breasts or not. I haven't tried BO but I dabbled with fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam.....yet I don't think I was taking enough when I did. I am looking for volume, firmness, protrusion and also rounding and lift. I guess, basically the whole package :) since I have empty sacks right now lol.