Tuberous breast

milkANDcookies

Hey I am very new to NBE game. I do have tuberous breast as my breast fold sits higher and causes my breast to look saggy. I lack roundness and causes my breast to look triangular shaped. The volume i do have is concentrated on the center(areola) which gives my breast a protruding look. I am so inspired by all the growth i see on this forum and am considering buying a the system but am worried that the process will just aggravate my condition and make my breast look saggier and more protruding or triangular. I was wondering if anyone with the same shape issues had any success in making them more evenly round. I have been lookin at all the gallery but cannot find anyone close to the similar issues i have.

Femenina

Search in the forum don't remember his name but see an a girl whit the same problem, belive in the section by questions and hits results were satisfactory... good Luck

milkANDcookies

Okay so after a lot of searching and reading through the forum, I saw many people with previously tuberous breast that had good success at changing the shape of their breast. I read many of the techniques like nipple stopper devices, tying the cups to get cleavage, pumping only to 1 inch line to promote roundness not length, and pumping one at a time. I also read suggestions of buying a cup that is slightly larger so that more tissue at the top or bottom of the breast (depending on how you adjust them) can be pumped. If I am looking to size up does any one have any suggestions concerning sizing of cups and chest width. I am concerned that if I size up they might not fit my chest width.

I am also having a hard time figuring out what size to buy. I am looking at the diameter of the cups and they seem rather small. Is sizing based on bra size accurate?

Last edited:

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi M&C I've attached the noogleberry size chart which you already have seen I expect. Pay attention to the outer diameter of the cups. If your chest size - *i.e. band size* - is 36 then the large cups do occupy quite a lot of your chest and you ,and you could have difficulty finding space for the extra large. I think for people who are already C cup or larger it can be difficult getting the right noogleberry size because of the relationship of width the cups to space on chest. If you're looking for the right size to buy, then if you're a 34 or 36, large could be right and pull in the additional width of tissue which you mention. If you find the large are difficult at first you could get some mediums to help you get started (I know its more investment but you may find it necessary). Often I see it recommended to use larger cups than I'm saying - maybe that works for some people but not for me :) Hope this helps x A

Attachments

• cupsize.png
    cupsize.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

milkANDcookies

Hi M&C I've attached the noogleberry size chart which you already have seen I expect. Pay attention to the outer diameter of the cups. If your chest size - *i.e. band size* - is 36 then the large cups do occupy quite a lot of your chest and you ,and you could have difficulty finding space for the extra large. I think for people who are already C cup or larger it can be difficult getting the right noogleberry size because of the relationship of width the cups to space on chest. If you're looking for the right size to buy, then if you're a 34 or 36, large could be right. If you find the large are difficult at first you could get some mediums to help you get started (I know its more investment but you may find it necessary). Often I see it recommended to use larger cups than I'm saying - maybe that works for some people but not for me :) Hope this helps x A
Hmmmm okay I see what your saying I do barely fit a 34C, the cups are a bit big. I think because the large would still be a bit larger than I would fit it should work out fine. Thanks!

ShelaVenna

Hi M&C I've attached the noogleberry size chart which you already have seen I expect. Pay attention to the outer diameter of the cups. If your chest size - *i.e. band size* - is 36 then the large cups do occupy quite a lot of your chest and you ,and you could have difficulty finding space for the extra large. I think for people who are already C cup or larger it can be difficult getting the right noogleberry size because of the relationship of width the cups to space on chest. If you're looking for the right size to buy, then if you're a 34 or 36, large could be right and pull in the additional width of tissue which you mention. If you find the large are difficult at first you could get some mediums to help you get started (I know its more investment but you may find it necessary). Often I see it recommended to use larger cups than I'm saying - maybe that works for some people but not for me :) Hope this helps x A
Sorry to butt in, but when they say “chest size” do they mean bra band size or do they mean actual underbust measurement in inches. For example, in the US, a person with a 29 or 30 inch underbust measurement would wear a 34 bra band. I dont know how uk bra sizing works. I’ve never understood noogleberry’s sizing chart because I have no idea what they mean by “chest size”.

ariadne

Agreed SheleVenna there is a confusion. Underbust is an approximation for band size, may not work with some chest shapes (male chests in particular are different to f). Band size is what you would theoretically measure around the chest at nipple level if you had no breast tissue. M&C quotes underbust of 34 and wears 34C bra.

ShelaVenna

In the US, band size is intended by manufacturers to be calculated by taking the actual underbust measurement and adding 4 if the measurement is even or 5 if the measurement is odd. That doesn’t hold true for everyone, but a 34 band bra is intended by the manufacturer to fit a 29 or 30 inch underbust. I have a 30” underbust and wear a 34 band as intended. A 32 band is bearable but a 30 band is visibly and painfully too small. I think you are probably correct to think that US band sizes are meant to be an approximation of what the chest size would be at nipple level if there were no breast tissue in the way. It’s a confusing and nonsensical system. Sorry, I still don’t know what noogleberry means by “chest size”. I’m a biological female. Should I assume that “chest size” is equivalent to actual underbust measurement (not band size) or not?

Last edited:

ariadne

If you're evaluating what cup size to buy, stick with band size. For a 34 then you are either medium or large on the table. If you've already got a good amount of breast tissue - c cup thereabouts - then a medium may be too small for you - i.e. you'd almost fill it already. If not medium should be ok. You can see the outer diameter of the cups and therefore estimate how they would place on your chest (you could make a wire ring the same diameter). I'm 36B (almost) and use the medium cups mostly, but I do have large as well. If I was C cup the mediums would be too small.

ShelaVenna

In the US band size is the actual underbust measurement + 4 if the measurement is even, or underbust + 5 if the measurement is odd. I think you are probably correct to think that US band sizes are meant to be an approximation of what the chest size would be at nipple level if there were no breast tissue in the way. It’s a confusing and nonsensical system. Sorry, I still don’t know what noogleberry means by “chest size”. I’m a biological female. Should I assume that “chest size” is equivalent to actual underbust measurement (not band size) or not?
If you're evaluating what cup size to buy, stick with band size. For a 34 then you are either medium or large on the table. If you've already got a good amount of breast tissue - c cup thereabouts - then a medium may be too small for you - i.e. you'd almost fill it already. If not medium should be ok. You can see the outer diameter of the cups and therefore estimate how they would place on your chest (you could make a wire ring the same diameter). I'm 36B (almost) and use the medium cups mostly, but I do have large as well. If I was C cup the mediums would be too small.
Thanks Ariadne. I really wish noogleberry would put out and updated sizing chart based on actual bust and underbust measurements rather than band and cup size. Band and cup size can vary a lot depending on brand but noogleberry’s cup size doesn’t vary. I also wish the US would update it’s goddamn crazy bra and cup sizing system. Why DD and DDD instead of E and F, America? Oh well...

ariadne

S-V Hope you find NB works for you if you decide to have a go! People have mixed experiences. I know its worked for me in a noticeable way. I wonder about those who already have nice breasts - but some have indeed gone on from large to very large! Best wishes A

milkANDcookies

What I meant by chest size is my underbust size because I figured that would be my chest size without breast tissue like Ariadne mentioned. I also live in the US and find that matching my underbust measurements with band size works for me, but do agree that the system is really confusing I have been told before to go 2 sizes up (36 band )but then band sizes and cups are too large.
Thanks for this comment Ariadne it really helped. I am going to try out making a wire ring and measure against my breast to get a a good idea of the cup placement

milkANDcookies

Okay so after so much contemplating, measuring and some douting I purchased the pump system just yesterday. I purchase the extra large airlock contoured cups. I am very excited and now just have to wait 10-14 days to get them delivered. I cant wait to start my Noogleberry journey and see what changes I can make to my bust. I will keep updating as I move along month to month. Still not brave enough to post pics but I’ll post measurements updates.

K

kevlovs69

I no that you will love the new cups I am and I am a man here I have the xxl and they are Large...lol

milkANDcookies

Soooo I received my Noogleberry yesterday already had two sessions.
I did not notice very much swelling afterwards I have been using a pump and hold method and releasing air every 10 min or so to create a lighter hold then repumping. I did 1 hour sessions each and was hoping for more swelling.
I will try a pump and massage method next session to see if that creates more swelling. I have just been holding because I’m struggling to get both cups on so when I do get them to hold it’s a sigh of releif.
Well I will work towards more swelling.

milkANDcookies

This is my first month update. I have not noticed much difference in permanent growth. I still have to take pictures.
I try to noogle at least 5x a week for 1-2hour. I have been using the pump and hold method and will continue that. The only time I noticed swelling is whenever I accidentally over pumped, I also got red marks and was sore so I’m careful not to do that again
Last time I measured I was 37.5in around the bust. My breast are currently swollen due to PMS. Once my period is over I will measure to get an accurate number.

I have been researching anti androgen herbs supplements that might help me balance my hormones. Currently I’m considering Maca powder, white peony, spearmint tea, zinc supplement.
For the next two months I will continue just noogleing and see what happens at the 3 month mark.

milkANDcookies

quick measurement update
bust 38.5 in

right
width:7
height 6

Left
width:8
height:6.5

I am not sure if i measure incorrectly the first time maybe I measure too tight around my bust or it could be that my estrogen and progesterone production is returning to normal after I removed my birth control. It is hard to believe that I grew this much. I do also take picture and see no major difference, I do however see that my breast are fuller than they were when I had birth control, before noogling. Most noticeably I see it on the top of my right breast(the small one).

I will keep pumping until i decide if i want to add any supplements.

milkANDcookies

I have not been able to take measurements because I lost my measuring tape, which I think is a good thing because I was obsessively measuring daily. I will buy one before my 3 month mark, because I also need it to measure my hips as I been implementing a exercise plan to grow my legs and glutes. Although I am sure that I have not increased any in size because
I have not been noggling consistently.

I have been noogling maybe 3 times a week 30min-1hour. Which is very small amount compared to last month.

I have been taking spearmint tea, two bags daily, also to reduce hirsutism.

One thing I have noticed is that since stopping birth control the thickness of hair that I would get on my chest, nipple, or chin has reduces. I still have hair but its lass dark and thinner. I started taking birth control at a very early age at 16 to help regulate my cycle which I know now was a mistake. Then on and off since 18, which obviously irregulated my hormones. Now that I am completely off birth control I am excited to get back to my natural hormone production. As I stated before my breast shrunk on birth control specifically the Nexplanon insert.

I also ordered a Zinc supplement, Zinc Picolate, because after further research I found out that it is helpful in reducing hirsutism and acne. Both things have plagued me since starting birth control in general.

Zinc supplementation and hirsutism:
https://www.larabriden.com/best-natural-...hirsutism/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26315303/

I also plan on taking collagen, which I forgot to order, for general skin, hair and nail growth.

I will incorporate supplements monthly to gauge their affect.

After researching on the breast nexus forum I found tibetan princess thread then I went on to find her youtube channel (fertility queen). Her content was a massive help to me and she always advocates getting hormone panel done before adding any strong hormonal shifting supplements. So I will be doing research and getting a panel done before I start any hormonal supplements. I am very intrigued by BO and would like to take that as my sole supplement for breast growth but I would like to see where my hormone levels are before starting.

tinatsarina

Just adding this here because I've been seeing people interested in Tibetan Princess tonic. I made some after her recipe and use Ancestral Supplements BO. It is multi organ but grass fed, and New Zealand does not a record of mad cow so technically could be safer?
Anywho i have an IUD and when I started the BO tincture, I started having monthly periods, so I think it's pretty strong. Been 4 months and going.
Combined with Noogle, I think the BO helps helps capitalize on hormone cycle. Just my opinion.
I'm VERY interested in how the tuberous breast correction with Noogle turned out? Can anyone give an update? How does that work?

Reactions: Ran