Unfulfilled order...

RedMachine72

As the title states, I ordered about a month and a half ago and received almost all that I had ordered. In total I ordered a large Vaculoc pump set, extra XL cups, nipple pump set, extra tubing and an extra Vaculoc set along with a set of L/XL silicone cup rings for extra comfort. Everything was at the post office in two weeks....except the silicone rings. I have contacted customer service twice now and no response. I came here hoping someone might see this on Order #56683 and I can get some kind of response on the status of the rings.

W

Wolfmoon

As the title states, I ordered about a month and a half ago and received almost all that I had ordered. In total I ordered a large Vaculoc pump set, extra XL cups, nipple pump set, extra tubing and an extra Vaculoc set along with a set of L/XL silicone cup rings for extra comfort. Everything was at the post office in two weeks....except the silicone rings. I have contacted customer service twice now and no response. I came here hoping someone might see this on Order #56683 and I can get some kind of response on the status of the rings.

Did you try to contact Lucy@noogleberry.com