Update for 2/20/11

J

Joan_CD

Hi All;

We were getting ready to go out and I thought I would try to show my updated boobie size! Please forgive the way I look. I know I am old and not exactly what you would call nice looking. I am thinking the hairstyle in my avatar might be better, but I am trying to grow it out and it's at that hard to style stage. I am also just getting over the flu and look kinda tired and worn. I am trying to think up more excuses, so if you have any, please add them!!!

Attachments

• 100_0623.jpg
    100_0623.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 503
J

Joan_CD

Thank you for your kindness. I am a b cup and after pumping a smallish c. I didn't pump for almost a week before this pic cause of the flu. So that is me pretty much without pumping.

Strumpet

Pshaw, I think you look great! I like the color of your hair, it's this really pretty gold..
Congrats on your size as well. Hope you're feeling better from the flu :)

Dont be silly! You look great! You those typical classical German features, for which Hitler killed! Which is only the proof that you are beautiful;)
Congratulation on the size!!! It looks also great!:D

OptimisticGirl

Hi Joan!

Has it been quite a long time since your last update? Your pics always inspire me to keep up NB! Wish you all the best dear!
You look womanly great in that pic!! Lots of confidence! Don't compare yourself with others, you are beautiful in your own way :-*
I heard that msm may help your hair to grow faster, may you give it a try?

J

Joan_CD

Thank you for the msm tip! I am growing out to maybe shoulder length and can't do anything with it now. I just bought a curling iron and will see if that helps any. Of course the next pics I take will show burn marks all over my forehead and burnt ends on my hair!!!!

kikidi

Hi Joan you are the reason why I bought this kit. Your progress is unbelievable. Don't think you are old and not nice looking, you are probably as beautiful on the inside Good luck Kiki

OptimisticGirl

;D I also want my hair to grow faster. I stupidly cut my hair too short (it used to be long to my hip :( ). When it grew up to my shoulder, all I could do was try to tight it on because it annoyed my neck . It's still very short now, but at least I can make other styles with it.

About msm, I think that it does helps. I do not pay much attention but I took it for a month now and my eye lashes are thicker and lots of new hairs come on my forehead. Until I told you about msm, I checked myself on the mirror and there was definitely some improvement, especially for the below eye lashes. They are longer, thicker and darker. ;) Wish that I can have such fast improvement with my breasts.

soonenough

Joan_CD, what are you talking about? You look beautiful and very feminine. I agree with the MSM. I'm Asian, and I always had straight hair. When I reached late 30s and ealry 40s, my hair starts having these waves. After MSM, it's back to straight again and I don't blow dry. I just let it dry natural. My girls have these super straight long black hair with a tinge of reds and browns; sigh, I wish I have their hair again.

I started MSM 12/9/10, and my hair grows fast, and also have lots of new growth on my hairline. My sad looking eyelashes also grew, but the only prob is when I plucked my eyebrows I noticed that they are about 2 mm long. Now, that's an area I don't want for my hair to grow. My nails are stronger too. You should give MSM a try. I take 6000 mg. I read somewhere that the brand Carlson MSM capsules is a good one. This is what one lady took to grow her hair, and it also grew her breasts.

J

Joan_CD

Thanks for all the info on msm. I ran out and got a bottle today! And... Thank you all for your kind words. If I could look even half as good as the wonderful ladies (and dear friends) in this forum I would be overjoyed.

sansky

delay in delivery

Hi somebody please help me...i have ordered for large contoured breast sytem some one and a half week ago,bt didnt receive it yet and i am not getting any reply from lucy when i sent a mail to enquire status.What might be the problem..How shud i proceed?

Teeny Tiny

Joan, you're crazy for not thinking you're good looking, you're absolutely gorgeous! I wish I looked even half as good, and I love your hair! Congrats on the current size, keep up the hard work and before you know it you'll be a permanent C cup, or maybe even a D. I'm currently holding at a 36B after 20 months of noogling, and I started at a 36AA (if that), so I'm slowly making progress towards my 36D's I want, I grew an entire cup size in about a month after Christmas when I set a New Years resolution to not miss a day of noogling, as the year and a half before I wasn't very consistent because I let life get in the way too much. I haven't missed a single day now since December 28th, after having a 2 month slow spell where I'd only get to noogle a little here and there. I don't know if the breaks along the way helped or hurt any, but right now I'm off to the races! ;) :D ;D

sansky

hi ..is anyone awre of any electric pump instead of handpump fr nb,as its very diff to pump with hand fr long...does nb have any product f that sort..
pl help..