Update!! I think im growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mel

;D Hi ladies, well beeen using Noogleberry for almost a month now, i get maximum swelling where i fill entire cup not everyday but when i do it an hour before i get up im measuing 38 inches and swelling lasts me about 12 hours

well its been 30 hours since i last used NB and i had only managed to half fill the cups, i am measuring 35.9 " thats almost an inch increase! I am also fuller up top which is where i need it nmost, if i could just re-iinflate i would be happy my partner said to me this morning, "whats happened to your breasts? they look really fat!!" i smiled to myself as i was laying flat n my back and usually in that positiion, they are non existaent!! so its working!!
keep pumping ladie! Im considering not pumping whist on my period , to maybe get a true idea of what im gaining or do you think if i stop i will stop progress??

Happy pumping!

L

Louise1982

If you're hoping for permanent growth don't stop, Brava you wear for 11 hours and if you miss a day you have set yourself back 5 days. Try to wait 10-12 weeks before missing a day. Good luck, hope you get to keep it x

M

mel

ok thanks louise, however some days im too sore to pump so i do misss a day when this happens. i also need some kind of cushioning as im gettin a slight itchy rash where the cups circle my breasts (they are much wider now) i tried bubble wrap but that didnt work, any suggestions.........?

L

Louise1982

Try silicone sheeting off ebay, the girls on the bosombuddeez yahoo groups use this with bosom beauty. Someone else I know with BB said she puts a little olive oil on to lubricate. To clear the rash Potter's skin clear Deep Cleansing Lotion (witch hazel based green watery liquid) + Potter's skin clear (zinc based) ointment are good. Rashes should go away without permanent marks but really important not to break the skin. If you break the skin try one of the spray on 'liquid skin' or 'liquid plaster' in that area to protect it.

65hulagirl

Regarding the rash, what do you think about using the skin protector wipes that you use with Brava? Will that help, or do the same thing as the sheeting from Ebay?

L

Louise1982

I think you have that with Brava to create a barrier between the skin and the sticky on the silicone pads. Don't think they'll help with NB.

N

nik777

Hi im new to this forum and i am just wanting to know if anyone can tell me if this product really works ??? I have been searching the web for some time now on ways to make my breasts bigger and thats when i came across this product can anyone that has used the product let me know if it has worked for them and when useing the noogleberry for a period of time are the results permanant please let me know thanks nik777. :-\

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi nik777, You will see lots of feedback on here and please remember it is unedited and we aim to be unbiased because its important that you have the best system which works for you and within your budget.

For starters, i would recommend this section on the forum, although there are many others;
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=35.0

The principle of vacuum systems are more or less the same in that tissue growth and expansion is caused by provoking tissue cells into multiplying more rapidly, so the Noogleberry is an affordable and effective way of seeing if you like the regime and if you are able to devote much more time, effort and money on a system like the Brava, then results may vary. But , im sure you will be please with a Noogleberry system.

bye for now and best wishes
Lucy

N

nik777

Thanks Lucy,
I have spent alot of money on products that claim to work and they havn't i have been taking Breast Actives and Zoft Breast Enlargement Gum and none of these have worked for me so i'm hoping i have made the right choice on purchasing the Noogleberry i have purchased it but havn't received it yet i'm still waiting and i can't wait maybe you could let me know how thats going but once i receive the Noogleberry i will be straight on to it and hopefully keep everyone posted on a great success "Hopefully" i have gone over alot of people's comments towards this product and it sounds great so i will just have to wait and see but thanks anyway i'll keep you posted. :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
nik777 said:
Thanks Lucy,
I have spent alot of money on products that claim to work and they havn't i have been taking Breast Actives and Zoft Breast Enlargement Gum and none of these have worked for me so i'm hoping i have made the right choice on purchasing the Noogleberry i have purchased it but havn't received it yet i'm still waiting and i can't wait maybe you could let me know how thats going but once i receive the Noogleberry i will be straight on to it and hopefully keep everyone posted on a great success "Hopefully" i have gone over alot of people's comments towards this product and it sounds great so i will just have to wait and see but thanks anyway i'll keep you posted. :)
Hi nik777, welcome to the forum and thank you for the message. Your system was shipped from the UK to you immediatley after payment cleared this week, but please allow about 7 working to reach you down under. We look forward to hearing about your progress in due course!! :)

best wishes
Lucy :)
www.noogleberry.com

Status
Not open for further replies.