update

Caliboobs

ty! ;) but you have the fancier gear!! at least in yer profile pic, damn, nice stuff!

You must have been at it for a while, your breasts look awesome! :eek:

Caliboobs

;D mmmm 3 or 4 years now i think. But, I'm at end of life with Noogleberry soon, ... I fill my xlxl's when doing hydro and about an inch when air....so .... I'll be using these for show at some point...LOL. Maybe next Halloween? hehehe.

Thing is.... I feel a few more cup sizes coming on...going to need to goto custom stuff I think.

OR, .... perhaps it's time to take what I have learned and see what I can do with Mr. Happy ::)

You look great!!!!! I'm so envious lol. I've heard of people doing maintenance noogling like 1 hour per week to keep size and fullness, but you may still grow. You have a lot to show off so far, you don't need to wait till Halloween lol. I absolutely love your boobs tho you are my inspiration.

Caliboobs

;D actually now that you mention it....there is no hiding them anymore really. I am taking the fat off now...whether or not the boobs go with it.

Down 30 another 30 to go .... the best part is that this time.... seems like the boobs r staying... YAY!

Well, yes, I have more pics. I'll throw some up here later this week, and actually, I was thinking of making a log of everything I have done/tried/studied. But I have to say that is a lot of writing, and I just got hired (yesterday) so time to do so is going out the window I hope! ::)

I think the best thing I learned was how to apply supplements dermally, and what supplements to use.

the worst thing, was that I got used to all that oxytocin release from noogling and now....im addicted to wearing the cups. :D

I cant help it....i love boobs so much. I wanted my own. I think my dream come true would be to run a boob farm, if I have to work then I should work growing boobies!! Helping other people achieve their goals there, if possible. :D

Still grow? You betcha, The most growth I have seen has been just recently actually, and I know for a fact there is more to come, I can just feel it now!! MOST of what I have gained so far is just stretch based, but I have been attempting to build out the stroma now to achieve that feminine breast profile. AND its working, I can feel the tissue building out, my tits are super itchy, and I feel fat even though the fat is melting off LOL. PROLACTIN//HGH, .... is the key, along with an elevated estrogen supply. Massage but making sure to stimulate the nipples a min length of 15 minutes BEFORE nooglin (hehe and if I am on this forum, means I have the cups on.) noogling for a min of 45 mins to achieve cellular stress splitting. and then a normal massage after the cups are off, especially on the ring marks. OMG, more coffee...and I think I will open a word processor and write all this up.

One difference between me and LA though, mine will be free of charge. Every girl should have the boobs she needs!

Caliboobs

:eek: missed the best part!! hehehe, waiting for halloween because my costume just might BE my noogleberry cups!!

West coast version of the phrase, boobtubes? And you can change the channel with my "remote" hehehe ::) sorry...LOL

Caliboobs

ok....Im doing a search for my old pics from when I started as you requested, (was it in this thread?) But I have to go to work and the search is being done on 60 Terebytes of data so...it may be a while...LOL

In the mean time, here is one I took today of my stuff in my GOAL bra, the one I picked out 3 years ago and ..... my boobs were lost in. NOT anymore...LOL

(sorry for the lens flares, guess it needs a cleaning but I am out of time and wanted to get this posted ....)

Attachments

• goalbra front.jpg
    goalbra front.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 783
  • boobs left.jpg
    boobs left.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 565
  • boobs right.jpg
    boobs right.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 579

Sam1981

Those look good. I think a few of us would love to see how you did it. I'm on the fence about doing it. So seeing progress and how you do it helps. As I'm looking up what it takes to get there.

Caliboobs

well, I don't know if it's still on these boards but I posted all my progress and how to's and stuff, including Hydro, thing is its under my old account Buxomboobs and you can start there.
If you really want I will take a bit of time and try and put that stuff together but I am not making any promises on time involved. There is a LOT of stuff to cover and hey, .... R/L gets hold of your junk and squeezes till you pay attention and thats where I am ATM, dealing with bills n crud like most of us. (any of you rich folk got some boob money to spare?) ;D

I think that the most important bits of information that I have been able to put together are about the endocrine system.

The how's and whys of estrogen/testosterone/progesterone/prolactin, the last one being the REAL key.

OK, yes, estrogen is required BUT not in the doses that most people are taking!! All you need is to be just a BIT estrogen dominant, and then LET THE PROLACTIN FLOW.

But Cali!!! thats the stuff that makes you produce milk!!! (yeah and guess what ... its also the stuff that makes the grow out all feminine as well as HUNDREDS of other functions all over the body. Prolactin is not OTC, so am researching supplements that will give me the levels I need to trigger puberty!) Of all the studies I have done the most telling were the law suits for various pharmaceuticals that caused breast growth and ALL of them had HIGH levels of prolactin, and the poor boys were growing DD BOOBIES I CAN ONLY DREAM OF, and you have seen mine so why would I be jealous of them? Gotta see em to believe! And that is not easy, none of the lawsuit guys want that stuff public so ...... yikes.

Caliboobs

oh, .... and if you want to see the other end of the spectrum you should become a member over at breastnexus.com there is a TON TON TON of information for you to consume!!

PS, there will be no "Maintenance" noogling, ever! I will be wearing cups on my boobs for 4 hours a day for the rest of my life....cuz after 4 years of wearing them I kinda feel naked without em :eek:

Caliboobs

:) i'm sorry I think I missed Happy2grows question!!

I have been noogling going on 4 years now I believe, most of the time I was going for about an hour once/or twice a day, and started with larges. Now I'm using XLXL's but am just about filling them. So mostly I use them to bath my boobs in booby goop! (and god it feels so good!). What I do is either red lentils or flax soak them in water for a bout 24 hours put em in a blender and add water till it's strainable with a fine strainer and use the resulting liquid qoop as a bath agent inside the domes. I fill the domes with about a cup to a cup and a half put them on and lie back on the bed and pump till the air is removed. Let them soak for an hour or so. Most of this stuff is perishable so it needs to be refrigerated. YES I use it right out of the refrigerator, brrr but .... I'm a bit of an alchemist and I like balance, heat and stretch is too much stress/stretch or so I have found. Cold on the other hand causes most any substance to contract, so now here are all these booby cells contracting, and ... to domes are pulling the other way.... perfect stretch. Add that red lentil and flax are some of the best booby nutrients, and the liquid from them is getting absorbed transdermally starting at the nipple and working it's way back to the chest, I want it to stay there as much as possible and not have so much effect on the rest. COLD slows down all the blood flow through the breast tissue and keeps the sauce in the needed area for a long time. Try it.....i dare you ^_^ PS, dont through out the stuff you strain... put it back into the blender and get it as fine as possible, add more water and strain it till all that is left is a granular paste and use it to massage. The small bits of soft shell act as an exfoliant as well as provide phyto-nutrients!! You can do it too....just get started ..and go very easy .... when you start as it takes a good week or two of gentle pulling to get the flesh used to it so It can take the higher pressure needed.

Sam1981

That is why I didn't see much on your progress. Thanks, I will look up your old account and look at those posts. And thanks for the link to the Breast Nexus. I will have fun consuming that information as well.

Caliboobs

I found where my old collection of photos is hiding I believe, and its not good ... it's on my old linux box drive and it's encrypted so I amm going to have to do some extraction type process to get at it....F U D G E ....

Well, here goes....see what I can get out of it./.....