Using Brava domes with my NB...outer gel ring is curling into the domes

C

cbalassone

Hi everyone! I've posted a couple of times but am still very new to the NB world (2-1/2 weeks in). I absolutely love the fullness it gives to the top portion of my breasts, even tho it only lasts a few hours at this point.

I am using my Brava domes with my NB pump, which seemed to work very well initially. I like that they are comfortable and I can wear them for several consecutive hours at night when I am home, but the wide outer gel ring is now curling under, into the dome, and leaving much less room for my breasts to swell inside. The last three times I took the domes off, the outer edges of my breasts were white and not swollen at all, so I know I am losing some swelling (i.e. eventual growth) and don't want to end up misshapen! Maybe I am pumping too hard?

I've heard that several of you have used Brava domes with NB and had great success. Has anyone experienced the problem I described? Any advice would be so appreciated.

Thanks,
Cheryl

B

BooBoo

Yep, getting decent swelling always made my rims rill in. Best thing I can suggest is a TON of lube, be it lotion or oil, though oil seems to work better for that. Make the rims as slippery as possible and continue flaring them out til you reach max suction.

N

nequoia

You can't use lotion with the Brava domes. You need to try and flip rim out as far as possible to suction entire boob inside. I tried the brava domes for 1months and outgrew them now I am just playing the waiting game on buying new bigger ones! Good luck!

B

BooBoo

Actually, you can. I know this because I did it for months. lol We're not talking about using the smartbox or maintaining tackiness. We're talking about using the Brava domes with the hand pump in place of the NB cups.