Veins

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Have re-started Noogling after quite a few years break - life got in the way!! Have used Noogleberry for about two days now and getting really good swellings, and I have noticed that my veins are getting bigger and more of them all round the breast. My question is if and when I get swellings that last will the veins still show up as much? I am perhaps being a little too keen on pumping more often than I should - but I enjoy it; my breasts get a bit pink but I make sure I stop before they turn purple and it is pretty comfortable, except around the rim of each cup, which is bearable. Has anyone else found veins that last?

noogler 24

dont over pump that much,it might be swelling amazing but it would be damaging ur breast tissue which is bad bad for growth

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Thanks noogler 24 I did wonder whether I had pushed my breasts a little too far, but obviously after a very long break from Noogling I couldn't remember how long, pressures etc. I am now taking a break for a day or two for them to recover, :D :D and then will start back up - but more gently. Thanks for replying!