Wanting breasts

Hi all,

Starting measurements

Bust: 115cm
Underbust: 111cm
Bra size: 22A (Australian size=44B US/UK)
Goal: 22B for now, D later on.

I'm an Australian male who's in his mid-fifties. I've loved breasts all my life and am fortunate to have a wife with E's.

Long story short (I might expand in later posts), I want a more feminized body and part of that is me growing breasts! So far, my wife has been very supportive, but obviously hasn't had as much time as I have to get used to the idea. I have a reasonably muscular chest (years of upper body exercise) and have always had large pecs, so I've always had a bit of a 'chest', so to speak.

I work in 'a uniform'. I could wear a compression vest or a sports bra at work, but I'd doubt that that would hide much, so I could probably only go up a cup size or so before it would become obvious. It is fair to say that a 'man with boobs' would be difficult for my work environment to accept.

But that is my issue, and for now a little growth is enough. I expect to retire in my early 60's, so I could grow them more then.

I began noogling yesterday. 30 min of 7:2 and had some good swelling! Swelling went down in around 30 min, but over all very encouraging.

I'll post some more stats as I go (and some pics when the I.T. problem is sorted).

Cheers,

BBLover

Well, it's been three months since I began.

I've read copious amounts of stuff here, Breastnexum, Ainterol herbs, as well as other forums.

There have been some changes, but early days yet. My breasts feel fuller, but not necessarily much larger. It depends on the day; sometimes it doesn't look like I've changed much at all. Other times I feel like I have a handful.

So I'm not discouraged.

I've been using XL domes and have since purchased the XXL domes (with the gauge pump). Currently using the XXL domes for general growth, and the XL domes to focus on side-boob and under-boob, as I want my breasts to look like breasts, and not over-large man-boobs! I bought the Noogleberry nipple domes but found them uncomfortable to use, so have been using a breast pump instead. Great feeling from the breast pump! LOL!

I've tried Natureday products, but my partner hates the smell of the breast cream. So have changed to taking PM and SP instead.

I have some pics, but they don't show that much progress.

I'll post the 'before' pictures up in the next day or so.

BBL

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
Hi BBL,

Just dropping by to say hello and stay positive! I am new on here as well and face swelling issues. After pumping with the large airlocks, I felt that I needed more space because my nipples went straight to the valve and BOY DOES THAT HURT when they get sucked in! haha... anyway, I have read a lot on here with great success of males getting terrific results. Some of them have pumped quite often though, but they did get amazing results! Lots of water, I have heard AND experienced does indeed help with getting results. What kind of cream or oil are you using?
Wishing you lots of breast luck..keep us posted!

Hi DesiringCs,

Thanks for your comments!

If I have the time at home I'll pump an hour with the XL's, and hour with the XXL's, and 15 min or so with the breast pumps. For lubricant, after reading some of Caliboobs posts I tried grapeseed oil, but my skin didn't like it (itchy skin and rashes) so went back to olive oil.

The cream that my partner objected to was the Natureday breast enhancement cream, which made me (I was told on more than one occasion) "smell like an old ladies wardrobe".

I'm happy with my progress, and like many others have had little problem fitting pumping into my morning routine. When I've got good swelling, I just measure up to a B cup, which is exciting, but then returns back to an A a few hours later.

No problem, as I've seen other indicators of growth, so I know it's working.

Cheers,

BBL!

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hi BBL,

I am a veteran male noogler and want to share with you that I am also using the XXL domes. I have the XL domes and have tried to use them but I don't get nearly as much boob in the domes as I do with the XXL domes, so I only use the XXL domes w/rings. But as for the lubricant/oil I use is called Evening Primrose oil. I came up with this oil doing extensive research. As for supplements/pills I'm taking is Raw Ovarian Glandular and Black Cohosh. I'm not sure how long I've been Noogling, but I would have to say it's been at least 4 years give or take maybe longer not sure.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
After going back an looking at my previous posts it looks like I have the contoured large domes not the contoured XL domes.

Thanks for that Dustin,

I'm going to try the following for the next month or three and see how the results turn out.

2xPM
1xSP
2tbsp Flax seeds (for Prolactin)
I've also ordered some PM cream that I'll use for Breast growth.

BBL

I am only recently back on the forum, so I've not seen your thread before. Your bio and basic description are almost a mirror to my own. It's fun seeing someone else going through the same experiences.

And like me, you're getting enough result that you're keeping with it. Good deal! Keep it up.

Five months on...

and there is progress!

After reading some info, then a bit more, and then trying to sift through the information overload, I finally settled down into a Noogle/Herbs/Exercise regime that I’m going to stick with for a while; at least until the end of the year.

3xPM 500mg
1x SP 1250mg
1x Maca 1400mg
PM cream
Flax seeds in diet
Next week I’ll be adding Isosensuals curve pills and cream to replace the Maca.

I’m noogling for up to 2 ½ hours in a day if I can get the time, though this is largely dependent on my work roster; If I’m busy, it can be a week between noogles.

As far as specific exercise goes, mostly glutes and abs: Incline treadmill, various squats and lunges, sit-ups, etc.

So far, I’ve had encouraging changes. I actually have breasts now, and not a chest. They are still a 24A (Australian) size, and aren’t noticeably larger at first glance. But they get up to a B-cup measurement after swelling, and they feel bigger. As well as my wife commenting on their changes. But most of all, I look down and see lumps where there weren’t any before!!

My nipples are much more sensitive, and I can get ‘considerable’ arousal from nipple stimulation alone. Haven't noticed much change in my hips/bum area.

I’m more comfortable in women’s clothing around the house and am wearing more for longer. it will be a while before I’m confident enough to dress publicly.

My wife is still supportive, and we're taking it slowly.

I've got pics, but don't feel like I've made enough progress yet.

BBL!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
That's excellent progress and just keep at it. I would suggest for the weeks where you go longer periods of no pumping that you have longer sessions when you finally do it. Eventually you may want to try "snoogling".. wearing the cups while sleeping to get this longer session time. :)

I'm heading on 4 years of pumping and in that C/D range. When I started, I just wanted the breasts and didn't think anything else would change. Well, I was wrong.. in fact my hips, tush and waist were probably the most dramatic changers for me at first. So eventually I had to move to women's clothing just for comfort. That will kind of force you to go public with it.. :)

Now, I also lactate pump (Medela) which has done wonders for my nipple and areola development but it is quite expensive to get started but no problems with the pump with nearly a year of 2-3 hours/day usage.

Keep going and patience will always win in this endeavor

DJ