Week 2 update

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
Hi everyone,

Just got in my XL airlock cups with rings and I pumped quite a bit yesterday. I didn't think that I've made much progress because I don't get the swell that most do on her, but.. I was leaning over getting changed yesterday and caught a glimpse in the mirror and didn't recognize my own breasts in the mirror! Haha they are enlarging but they don't have that swell. It does motivate me to keep pushing forward. :)

DesiringCs

Re: Week 2 update Pics

Hi everyone,

I promised I would update with any changes. I am into my second week now and received my XL airlocks. I have to say that I needed the length so that I could pump harder. Now, I have MORE THAN ENOUGH room LOL. I get that good pull at the base now and even got pink boobies!!! So I wanted to share my results. I know I'm early into this but I did get a little plumpness with the XL's that I didn't get with the Lg. I even tried the tie around the neck as I once read on here to keep them positioned high because I desperately need to fill in my top half. First pic is before pumping on week 2, then with the XL's on, and then the removal with plump. And my right one that is so much smaller is the one that got the swell.. yay!!

Attachments

• Before XL week 2.jpg
    Before XL week 2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 67
  • XL airlock .jpg
    XL airlock .jpg
    43 KB · Views: 68
  • Swell with XL.jpg
    Swell with XL.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 74

Hudzickleslush

Wow you are getting such a great response!!!! Congrats!!! ☺☺ I can see the progress you must be so excited. I grew an inch from massage and I can't stop looking at them or feeling them. Hehehe.

Hudz xxx

DesiringCs

Hudz,
Thank you for the encouraging words! I have not been consistent. But when I was, I was getting great fullness. I noticed after I had a child I lost all that plumpness and when I Noogled it made them full and heavier. So exciting that YOU have had growth! Did you take before and after pics? Today, I tried what I think is water Noogling in the tub from what I remember reading on here and wow I like how that feels! I will try to do that again to see if it helps with progress. Please keep us posted on how you're moving along. How long have you been Noogling now?
DesiringC's