Weight loss regimes...

Rachiex

I just wondered what people do to lose weight. I have been on a certain diet tablet for the past 5 days and it was the worst thing I have done - I almost can't remember the past five days because I have been so spaced out, felt sick and absolutely exhausted and depressed despite this certain diet pill supposedly containing lost of caffeine and claiming to boost mood and energy. I have come to the conclusion that diet pills are not the answer for me and am going to step up my exercise regime and mix it up a bit so I can get back the energy I had before taking these stupid tablets, lose the last stone and tone up- watch out Elle Macpherson!

So... what exercise regime does everyone do? Any weight loss and health tips or supplements anyone uses to aid weight loss? I drink loads of water and green tea for energy (and to help with the noogling!) and I plan to mix up my exercise regime to boost a bit of weight loss and keep my body on its toes. I might throw in some pilates, body pump and do a few more spinning classes...

x x x x

Anastasia916

Caffeine is the worst thing for NBE so good thing you are stopping the diet pills! Any trainer will tell you that the majority of diet pills out there are a waste of money, I think you will be good with the water and green tea, they make green tea capsules too. I work out 3 days a week now, before going back on BE and when I was in the states I worked out 5 days a week. While in the states each time I worked out I would do 30 min of cardio before or after my work outs, either on a stair climber, treadmill or elliptical (think that's how it's spelled). 1 day a week I worked with a personal trainer for an hour, 2 days a week I did body pump which as you know is an hour class, 2 days a week I did either yoga or pillates. I went to Gold's Gym and they had all of this there. While working out I lost about 9% body fat, I was at 25% and went down to 16%, I didn't lose any weight as far as the scale goes because I gained some muscle mass. Remember muscle weighs more than fat! While losing this fat I ate 3 to 6 small meals a day, very healthy meals and snacks, and at least one of those meals a day was a protein shake. It is good to get plenty of protein in your diet while working out and for BE. I also like jasmin green tea and drink it once a day. I don't have ANY caffeine intake, whatsoever. I got off caffeine completely 3 weeks before I started my current BE routine. I now drink decaf coffee, decaf soda, decaf tea, juices, water (with propel packs mixed in yumm), soy milk (no I'm not lactose intolerant, many women say 8 oz of soymilk a day helps with BE, seems to be helping me), and of course I drink whole milk as well. The workouts I do now are low impact cause I don't want it to interfere with my BE. I get 15 to 30 min of cardio each time, do some ab work outs, some arm and leg work outs, all of this only using my body weight instead of plates (I'm thinking of ordering plates and such and starting up body pump from home). I do pillates or yoga once a week. There aren't any gyms here in walking distance, we only have one car here and my hubby works alot. So can't really get to a gym, plus it's not really female friendly gyms, mainly a ton of males, heavy weights, etc. And from what I seen they are always crowded, we only have two on base. So I'm ordering some stuff to work out with at home, like plate weights, hand dumbbells, a weight bench, and maybe an elliptical eventually. Hope this helps and good luck!

K

kultzu

Hi Rachiex,

Sad to hear you have been feeling bad :'(. Trying to loose weight is rather stressful thing as it does actually take time. Taking pills like you did obviously had nasty affect , unfortunately.

I have noticed that for many people , regardless of how much exercise they do but if they eat unhealthy food ...the weights would remain same or even higher comparing to some who do less exercise but eat healthy. For me, I go to aerobic dance classes twice a week and try to eat just green salad for the dinner (not everyday, but usually on work day). I have a morning coffee but not during the day. No soft drink at all. Try to push myself to eat more fruits (that is because of my daughter as well - she loves fruits). Now that the weather is nice, I try to go for a walk in the evening for an hour if time allows from my busy schedule.

And surely , just before going to bed ....I noogled :D.

Hope you will find the way and routine that you can stick to.

Take care, Rachiex

Kultzu

Rachiex

Oh dear - I just weighed myself and I actually have put on nearly 2 pounds from these 'diet pills'!! Everyone should learn from my silly mistake with stupid (expensive pills!!!) I had to be taken home from work when I was on them and when I went to my gym, I couldn't feel my legs when I was running and nearly blacked out. Very dangerous - I feel like an idiot for taking these tablets!

I have just bought lots of yummy vegetables and I'm planning to do some healthy soups with lentils, watercress, spinach, vegetable stock, carrots, peas and leeks etc.
x x x x

J

jellyDeeeee

Whoooooooooooo Rachiex ??????????????????????????? sorry to hear you were feeling down !!!
well you won the pump that should cheer you up ;D !!!!!

look/ google bodytrim thats what I used to lose 7 kilos and keep gorgeous boobs !!! its worth every penny !!!! but jut hight protien low carb to knock off the3 weight sensibly and then eat what you want but be snsble about it. no pills no potions no fads love ol aunt jelly .....................

K

kultzu

Hi Rachiex,

Those yummy vegetables sound like great way to go. I just bought the mixed dark balsamico dressing yesterday and it was amazing. ;)

Kultzu

J

jellyDeeeee

mmmmmm a good quality olive oil !!!! yummy balsamic dressing and fresh steamed veges with sunflower seeds on top !!!! yum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! girls we should all meet up for booby dinner Jelly..........

K

kultzu

Why not ! And I can try your bodytrim .... ;) ;) ;) ;)

Take care,
Kultzu

Rachiex

I know - I am majorly lucky to get it I know- but I will do it like a proper experiment to make sure that we all get something that works in the end - so excited!

x x x x

Girish

You need to stop doing 2 mile runs or 6 miles of biking and start doing some high intensity interval training. The longer duration cardio that you do will cause your body to store fat, due to rise in cortisol levels.

Do sprints on the treadmill or elliptical machine, or intervals of hard pedaling on the bike then slower pedaling. Like 1 minute hard, 1 minute slower and keep that up for 15 minutes or so.

There is no such thing as being "toned," it is not a word that accurately describes a physical quality. The size of your muscles has more to do with how much protein you eat and calories you consume.

Again, the long duration cardio you are doing is part of the problem. You need brief bursts of intense physical activity then rest. This works because the muscle burn you get when you do that causes release of growth hormone in your body, which burns fat.

You can use any physical activity for interval training. They will all work as long as you alternate between hard and easy on the cardio machines. For the exercise drills, you just shorten the time between drills to a minute or less and that will do the trick.

jnorton22002

Hi Girish,

Maybe you can help Mama J. I've been forced back to driving semi over the road again. Yes I take my noogles, but I've not been back in the gym since I had to fight cancer. Until then I was doing fairly well for my age. Anyway, with the hormones I'm on, as I am transitioning now, and the use of saw palmetto, I've been growing a small pot lately. I was told this may happen. What would you suggest I do? My boobs are growing, slowly but they are. I would like them to show more

Thanks Mama J :mad: :mad: :-* :-*

Rachiex

Wow Girish - you really know about exercising! I will have to try something like that with running/jogging since I don't go to the gym or anything. I had lipo a few months ago so there is still some swelling there which gets a little worse when I exercise and I have only just been well enough to start up again. Oh well, it was worth it!

Thanks so much for the info. I am still hesitant to exercise sometimes because I don't want to lose weight from my boobs but it has to be done because I want to be fit and healthy X x x x

lovenotbombs

I recently lost 13 pounds from just changing my bad habits or taking them down a few notches in the matter of a few months. :eek:

I had a muffin top forever since I had my son 9 years ago!! I've tried everything from pills to calorie counting with no avail. :( I needed a lifestyle change instead of a crash diet or something that will work temporarily. So one day I decided cut out those bad for you foods to see what happens, and holy smokes! I lost 10 pounds in 2 months! ;D

How I did it? I cut out cheese (I love cheese, but having it everyday is not necessary), so chop that off from my grocery list. I was actually surprised that I got along without it fine in my cooking! Next was fried stuff like fries, hash browns, chips etc. Anything deep fried should be treated like cheese. Only once in awhile! Cuz really, depriving yourself from foods you love, is not fun either.

Next was portion size. I realized that I was satisfied and full with a smaller portion of food rather than the need to gorge myself like it was a buffet every time I ate. I ate smaller sized meals with plenty of healthy snacks in between.

Use olive oil (in salad dressings and cooking), avocados, coconut oil, flax seeds, nuts and lots of it! Those are super foods! Try to have more raw foods in your diet! I have a big humongous salad at lunch dressed with homemade olive oil, balsamic vinegar and agave syrup (sweetner).

Do not even worry about counting calories, because when you ingest food that your body knows what to do with, you don't gain fat, because it gets used for the right reasons. Fat is only stored when you body doesn't know what to do with it. Foods that are over processed, deep fried stuff, carbohydrate like foods (breads and pastas) and anything that is SUGAR your body can't use it! You will get energy from it and that's about it. Sugar turns to fat and your body's sugar level is spiked when you eat food that is heavy in sugar, then your body's sugar level crashes faster because of it (cuz it got fooled to thinking it was useful) and so after realizing that, it leaves you moody for more food. It's your body telling you that what it thought it could metabolize and turn into something good wasn't useful at all and so, even though you were feeling full at the time, it didn't allow your body to use that food it just processed. So you're hungry again.

Last was I substituted a heavy breakfast with just a protein shake. I was very surprised how it kept me satisfied until my mid morning snack time! I don't do this every morning because I looove breakfasts! Again, cut it down, but no need to cut it out!

So there it is in a nutshell. This is my weight loss regime, and it worked wonders for me! I squeezed into a very tight cowl necked tube dress last weekend and felt fabulous about it! So once my boobs start growing from my noogling, I'll be one happy camper!!!! :D

Good luck to all you girls out there! I hope you find the best regime that works for you and I hope that mine can help at least one person out there! :)

Cheers!
A

p.s. I also don't work out. at all. Don't have the time to do it! Especially now that I've got to find time for noogling!!!!!

I would agree with lifestyle changes. For me, I would do a quasi-crash diet, loose a good amount of weight, then gain it back when I returned to my usual eating habits. My vice is carbs: as in bread. I found that if I reduced my bread intake, including having some days where I don't eat any bread, I was able to maintain a weight I was happy with. Also, I weigh myself regularly to make sure I'm not gaining too much or when I need to take it easy, ect. I do weight lifting at the gym 1-2 times per week and cardio besides just everyday walking around not all that often: maybe swimming a couple times a week in the summer and biking or hiking a couple times a month besides this. I doubt my regiment is what is supposed to be done but it's working for me (except for a couple extra pounds due to holiday treats) so I am happy to share in case in works for you. Good luck!

britney316

I dropped 80lbs thru Weight Watchers. But then when back to old habits. Back on WW. So I know it works. Its really all about lifestyle.

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
I was in Fitness USA... I was a size 5/6 130-135lbs... During the winter I gained about 25lbs 2009. I had never been this huge before even while except while pregnant. I then seek fitness summer of 2010 Fitness USA. Did this for about 2 months as I was exhausted from moving around so much, lol. Now I was a size 3/4 originally and started gaining weight rapidly in late 2009. Once I started the gym FITNESS USA. I had learned that it all about exercising the intake and being healthy. Saying you may eat a lot, but you have to work it off. Now all a while your working out you maintain healthy proteins like whey protein eating small meals at a time & drinking water. I would come home from the gym eat a sandwich, 1 scoop of whey added with water after an hour of work out. Cadio then hit the major point by doing actual exercising 3o mins, ok that was my hour. I get home ride a bike through the bike trail for 30 mins and 30 mins jogging. Just working out for myself and mental stimulation taking nature pictures through the trail. To occupy my mind, it worked I am a proud pear shaped 9/10... It wasn't hard, but hard to stay motivated I just took pictures and set at the water as intermission for the motivation... It worked and did not take long I took maca which is a serious body contouring control herb. I am now a 9/10 pear shape doing workout 2-3 times week and looking good. Something I always wanted. I have now been able to focus on breast and waist control more effectively. I drink cappuccino Vanilla, soda, whatever I like using my maca and a simple 6-24 oz water intake as well as my herbs for breast enhancement. Making sure I eat whatever I like as long as it is in small portions, I control the fats in my body. I have learned so far and I do.

sounds like a good plan, I'm glad that's working out for you lovelyoneanna! Sorry if you already posted this somethwere, but is maca for NBE or weight loss?

bexy

good luck with loosing weight, i have a lot to loose, but my weight always goes up and down as i eat due to my emotions! rargh.
anyone here loosing while noogling? im at the dilema that i need to loose BEFORE i get and start noogling, as i dont see the point in starting and then not getting growth, as its being lost from weightloss. or noogling getting growth, then loosing weight, and loosing the growth. anyone else in this dilema? x