What about a deeeeeeper medium cup??? Who agrees?

E

Emelinda

Hi Lucy,
I was wondering if you could produce a medium deeper medium cup to use it as an XL cup in girls that are small framed like me.
I've had hard times trying to use the medium cup and now I fill them reaching the 2,5 inch mark.
All the place in my chest is occupied by the cups so i'm sure I can't use the xl cups.But I don't want to stop growing!!!
Thanx

W

I agree with Emelinda... I'm using medium cup now and it's almost occupied my chest :-\ I measured the length across my chest and I'm not sure I'll be able to use the large as it's diameter is 13cm... both cups will be 26cm ... and I'm just about 26cm across... so, it might be a problem... Therefore a deeper medium cup will be ideal if I ever move on the the next size ::) Hope you will consider a xl cup (or large cup) with medium cup diameter Lucy ;D

Regards,

-www-

T

tiffany81

I AGREE. I AM SMALL FRAMED AND HAVE A HARD TIME WITH THE MEDIUM ALREADY. ANYWAY I ONLY REACH THE 1 INCH MARK, CANT WAIT UNTIL I GET TO 2. THAT IS MY GOAL RIGHT NOW. I STARTED TO PUMP AGAIN B/C OF EVERYONES AWESOME RESULTS.