What was I thinking

Dartanious

Hello fellow nooglers,
What was I thinking? I'm a male growing breasts. I thought that the large cups were LARGE, my XLs just received. They are HUGE and frightening, at the same time I can not wait to start using them, it will be a challenge.

I started with a 37 band size and a cup size of A, band has not changed but my measurement over fullest portion is 41. What my dream is to increase to a 38DD or slightly larger. Not trying to be to greedy, just love the bounce and the way they feel when I move.

I've used PM, Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, and Flax seed oil with a 3 month BO. It has taken over a year to get to this point. I would provide pictures as soon as I can figure out how to upload them.

I want to thank everyone for their posts, they have inspired me to become the person and shape I really wanted.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hello fellow noogler,

I am also a male that is growing breasts. I have been noogling for quite a few years now. When I was using the large cups I should've gone to the XL cups. Instead I went with the XXL cups. I only did this because of my band size which is between a 40-42, depending on the brand of the bra. When I received the XXL cups I was looking at them like, there's no way these are gonna work. But now I am using the XXL cups and fill them about 3/4 full if not more.

I would like to see pictures of your journey. How long have you been noogling? What cup size bra are you now?

I have posted on here through my journey, just haven't posted in awhile since the number of people posting and responding to posts has gone down DRAMATICALLY!! Look forward to hearing back from you.

Dartanious

Hello Dustin,
I've noogled for about six months. Every chance to noogle I get I use the time wisely. I have very little time for privacy as there are three other people that live here. I would love to show you pictures of my progress, just have not figured out how to upload them. Right now I'm a 38C, I completely fill the large cups with nipples at the top. The XL cups are frightening yet at the same time they are like a drug that says use me. I would love to be able to fill the XL. I wish I had a noogle partner, would be fun.

Thank you for your response and I really commend you for progress. If you do not mind, will contact you in e-mail

Loveitall18

Love my breasts
I started with Nature Day pills and liquid. The liquid is absolutely horrible. Smell taste and after smell. I burped it upas long as I was using. Had to stop. I alternate now PM for two weeks then Nature Day two weeks. This after researching and talking to some semi-authorities and others trying best practices. Anyways I wanted a good internal chemical to start. I then did nipple pump for two months and got an 1/2 inch larger areolas and nipples that point all the time. After pumping they are scary large. Been breast pumping for only a few weeks and notice the difference, but I’m hopful for the next month or two to see big results.