Where is everyone?

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Since joining here recently I am struck by the fact that there is very few people on here. Why? Is everyone having plastic surgery or found other ways to enlarge their breasts? There used to be so many posting messages a few years back... where have they all gone?

moocow

Hi Lady C - glad I'm not the only one around!! Sounds like you and I are quite similar in size - how much bigger are you hoping to get?

I am blown away with the sudden way my boobs are growing, after years of Noogling on and off, now I'm using every day ,many times, I have definitely grown. Should have used this way when I first got the cups - I'd have had great boobs for years instead of growing them this year!

giogio

I am always there too, I have been using noogleberry since March but with the pump and release 7: 2 method I have not had any enlargement for 4 months. I'm trying now pump and hold, I have a temporary swelling, which lasts a few hours
I am very flat, I would be satisfied with a small breast

moocow

Giogio - I think it takes a while for growth to last, so as you have only been pumping since March I would think it won't be long before you do see some change!

Keep doing what you are doing - more if you can fit it in, and hopefully soon you will see growth that lasts!

Meme80

I just joined after receiving my large and xl contour cups, not my first NB cups though. Got a little too enthusiastic on my first pump with the large so got a little rim rash (as I call the arc of tiny blood burst dots). Anyway, dampening my enthusiasm while the large cups and my boobs make friends.

LovelyAlways

Since joining here recently I am struck by the fact that there is very few people on here. Why? Is everyone having plastic surgery or found other ways to enlarge their breasts? There used to be so many posting messages a few years back... where have they all gone?
Hi Moocow,
Yeah, it doesn't seem like there's much conversation going on on here lately. I'm a little bummed about it because I'm just starting and I'm hoping to connect with more NB users. I know you posted this a few months ago, but how is your current progress? What size did you originally start with?