Where is everyone?

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Since joining here recently I am struck by the fact that there is very few people on here. Why? Is everyone having plastic surgery or found other ways to enlarge their breasts? There used to be so many posting messages a few years back... where have they all gone?

moocow

Hi Lady C - glad I'm not the only one around!! Sounds like you and I are quite similar in size - how much bigger are you hoping to get?

I am blown away with the sudden way my boobs are growing, after years of Noogling on and off, now I'm using every day ,many times, I have definitely grown. Should have used this way when I first got the cups - I'd have had great boobs for years instead of growing them this year!

giogio

I am always there too, I have been using noogleberry since March but with the pump and release 7: 2 method I have not had any enlargement for 4 months. I'm trying now pump and hold, I have a temporary swelling, which lasts a few hours
I am very flat, I would be satisfied with a small breast

moocow

Giogio - I think it takes a while for growth to last, so as you have only been pumping since March I would think it won't be long before you do see some change!

Keep doing what you are doing - more if you can fit it in, and hopefully soon you will see growth that lasts!

Meme80

I just joined after receiving my large and xl contour cups, not my first NB cups though. Got a little too enthusiastic on my first pump with the large so got a little rim rash (as I call the arc of tiny blood burst dots). Anyway, dampening my enthusiasm while the large cups and my boobs make friends.

LovelyAlways

Since joining here recently I am struck by the fact that there is very few people on here. Why? Is everyone having plastic surgery or found other ways to enlarge their breasts? There used to be so many posting messages a few years back... where have they all gone?
Hi Moocow,
Yeah, it doesn't seem like there's much conversation going on on here lately. I'm a little bummed about it because I'm just starting and I'm hoping to connect with more NB users. I know you posted this a few months ago, but how is your current progress? What size did you originally start with?

Dreamkist

Well I'm still around, years ago it was busier for sure. It might pick up again.

I prefer a longer hold time than 7:2, I just don't think it's long enough do anything real. I feel like the point is to keep the breasts pumped so they can create a cellular memory of that size & shape and start to naturally fill the spaces with permanent growth. I like to do 20 mins to 1 hr, and I prefer the swelling I get.

I've posted about how I like to use 'sizers' like lids & cardboard disks to direct the swelling into a concentrated area, and I still use that method every time. Plus I prefer to start with the Mediums and then end with the CL, the different shaped cups hit them differently... but the CL cups hurt! A bit concerning.

How are you all enjoying the process?

Jackbnibbler

I just started using this forum

I just started 35 days ago! I luckily found this right before I was gonna get plastic surgery. I don't have any permanent results yet, but I am very hopeful. When did you all get permanent results? I pump and hold for 1-5 hours a day and my boobs double in size, then after am hour they go back to normal.

K

kevlovs69

I just started 35 days ago! I luckily found this right before I was gonna get plastic surgery. I don't have any permanent results yet, but I am very hopeful. When did you all get permanent results? I pump and hold for 1-5 hours a day and my boobs double in size, then after am hour they go back to normal.
Don't you worry about that it will be come permanent for you just look at my forum u started about 9 to 10 months ago plus I am 59 years old and here's my picture for you to see if you want them breast. Kevlovs69

Attachments

• 20210425_102938.jpg
    20210425_102938.jpg
    743.8 KB · Views: 17
Wow kevlovs69! They look very plump! That definitely gives me hope and inspiration. I like going on this forum everyday to keep my excitement up for my future boobs :p

K

kevlovs69

why thank you Journeyahead plus I am a man here and I love my tits. .plus did you try to water noogle yet it feels so nice im doing it right now.....kevlovs69 ps if you can try to get some pictures of your breast so we all can see how your doing on your doing....

Kevlovs69, you actually liked one of my pictures :) I posted in the "your stats section" titled "19 days progress" I definitely need to post some new one's because I'm at 36 days now.

I tried the water noogling in the shower but I have yet to try in the bath. Do you do it in the bath?

You look great! I can't believe that more people don't know about this amazing boobie maker!!

W

Wolfmoon

Hay Jack, you still looking for someone to chat with? I'm a 69 y/o guy that has a decent rack. I'd be willing to chat with ya.

W

Wolfmoon

Hi Jacknibbler, Like you I am a male pumper, and have been for about 5 years, so am very experienced. I am always happy to chat.
Hi glossy

I am a 69 y/o male pumper, and I would join ya for chats. I am presently a 39x43 but seems like lately, I may have or in a growing spurt. Infant, yesterday, I was hit upon by a guy. Hehe