why does paypal keep rejecting my order?

sammimaelulu

I have tried 5 times to place an order using paypal. My paypal acct and the bank acct tied to it are in good standing, but each time it says the card issuer rejected the card. Am I going to have 5 orders suddenly charged to my bank acct?

James

Don't ask here.

email sales@noogleberry.com or lucy@noogleberry.com

but after you find out why, please tell us.

James

Do you have enough in your PayPal account to cover the order? PayPal will not automatically take money from your bank account.

If you have a credit card associated with your PayPal account, you can set it to automatically charge your credit card, but I don't think that is the default setting.

iaboy256

Sorry to say, Paypal does direct debit your account from a bank, if that is the way you have it setup. I have problems with Noogleberry accepting my credit card, which is also tied to my bank. As a side note, when I applied for access to this great forum, it would not accept my email address that I have had for almost 12 yrs. I think they need someone new to do the backend of the website, or their security is so tight it's messing up on credit card and some email accounts.... Dunno

Kelso9

If you are not from the UK, the fraud dept tied in with your debit or credit card may put up a red flag on something purchased outside the states. You will just have to call and let them (bank)know it is a valid purchase and you card has not been stolen.

N

nascarstoregermany

Credit card generator works by generating standard credit card numbers for you. It generates a set of standard credit card numbers, in the format that is used in most credit card transactions. It is a tool that you can use to get rid of identity theft. It is a security system that prevents unauthorized transactions of your credit cards online.