Wondering if my Noogleberry has been shipped?

A

aspin1980

Hi, Don't want to sound impatient, although I am excited! But was I suspose to recieve an email letting me know when my order was shipped? Just wondering because when I was reading some of the topics, someone had wrote that they were emailed when their noogleberry was shipped out. I didn't recieve an email, but am assuming that it was probably shipped as it has been over a week since I ordered it. Thanks for your help!

D

Dixieland

aspin1980,
I ordered mine on May 13 and extra stuff and it all shipped on the 23rd, hasn't made it to my house yet, but I live out in the boon docks in the middle of the US. Where do you live? If nothing else I would recommend contacting Lucy, she won't mind and will let you know if yours has shipped yet. Good luck ;D
Dixieland

A

aspin1980

Hey, thanks for responding. I live in upsate NY, and got my Saturday 5/31.

D

Dixieland

Aspen,
I received mine today...YIPEEE! :eek: I'm in Missouri. But I have issue's, the cups are bigger than I am, the good news is, that I can use the large if I do one breast at a time. It was really hard keeping the suction though, and I got all that patechiae on both breasts. Hopefully it will go away before I have to go to work tomorrow...it's alittle hot to wear collared shirts...

So I e-mailed Lucy and she e-mailed me back stating that she could sell me the mediums...

Congratulations!!! :eek: how is yours fitting? Are you pumping 3x a day? The ladies on here said to use lots of lotion.
Good luck...maybe we can grow together and keep eachother updated. ;)
Dixieland