Worried! Please help!

jeyoung

Hi all! So I am new to Noogleberry, and have had success over the past few weeks (about and inch and a half after pumping). However, my breasts are extremely heavy and feel sore as if I were about to start my period. Is this normal? Also, I am nervous because they feel lumpy now, but my husband thinks they feel like inflamed/swollen glands in both breasts. Is this just part of the breast swelling process? Please help! I want to continue, but am worried that lumps could be dangerous (I did not feel them until I had been pumping for a couple weeks). Thanks to all!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
None of us are doctors so I would suggest caution. Could you describe your typical routine and amount of time you are doing? Pumping can trigger homone release which could lead to growth or "period" like symptoms. Also, there is more than just mammary glands in there, e.g. lymph nodes. My "gut" believes you could be experiencing a combination of things. In the meantime, a 1-2 day break will not harm your progress and would allow inflamation to reduce if it is indeed this problem. Also, heaviness can be part of growth or fluid. Being I've hurt myself pumping, I know with the swelling from there is mild pain (not tenderness).

I'm not female so I don't know how pronounced glandular swelling will be typically but as I'm trying to develop and I believe some glands have developed for me, I can say there is a little swelling (very mild) with me.

Hopefully one of the ladies can give you some details but again, I think taking a small couple day break is a good idea just to see if these problems clear up.

DJ