XXL cups causing nerve pain?

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Is it possible to post pictures of the XXL cups? I just want to make sure they are the right ones. And how much would you sell them for?

Kammyg

Sure. You can make an offer. I used them just a few times.

Attachments

• 3D0A77DE-CF2C-4823-B753-168CA0D39D0D.jpeg
    3D0A77DE-CF2C-4823-B753-168CA0D39D0D.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 33

Kammyg

??? Not sure why picture came out like that? It reversed the image. Not sure how to get it to post tight .

James

I just had an interesting thought about nerve damage. Years ago a friend of mine had a load of lumber fall on him at work. After that he could not raise his arm up high without severe pain. Many months went by with no improvement. Then he went to a doctor who had him examined with (I think) MRI? Anyhow the x-ray type image showed that the muscle had been partly ripped open and the nerve slipped in the crack and was being pinched by the muscle. A simple operation where the doctor hooked the nerve and pulled it free of the muscle cured him.

Do you get pain if you flex your chest muscle say by doing push-ups? I wonder if the XXL cup somehow pushed a nerve into a place where it shouldn't be.

Kammyg

That’s a very good thought. I’m going to try what you said and see if I notice pain. It’s really hard to stop pumping when I had so much progress so quickly. Maybe I’m greedy, but it felt good to have that. Yesterday I pumped 30 minutes with a massage after the first 15. Today my right arm feels worse but left is fine. It’s bard to decider what’s healing and what Might be interference with healing. I was pumping an hour twice a day with no problems with the xl cups. Soon as I switched it was immediate discomfort and I only pumped a couple times. Thanks again for troubleshooting this with me.

James

Was the pain only on one side? There is another factor to consider, and that is pumping is done with a lever and when you squeeze it your chest muscle on that side gets flexed. Generally I think this is a good thing as flexing the muscle helps blood flow into the breast area. But using always the same hand (right for right-handed people) I think tends to promote faster growth on the right side. For this reason I recommend pumping with the other hand half the time. Now to get back to the nerve issue, does the pain follow which hand you pump with?

Kammyg

Hi James
I’m an improving! The major injury was on the right side but both arms were affected. My left side feels almost completely healed. The right is still being irritated by my bra more than anything or anything pushing on that nerve. Very good point about the pumping with the hand and the chest muscles. I pumped today 40 minutes with a break in the middle and massage. I had no pain and none after. However wearing my bra with a wire that hits under the right arm is still irritating it slightly. I’m going very slow and probably won’t be able to pump bavk to my regular schedule for a while. I’m in reading the time slowly and eventually will try more than once a day but What I learned is that I had to stop for almost a week to let the nerves heal and then could only pump for 15 mins at a time once a day. What I’m learning is to decipher what are nerves healing and reconnecting and what is irritating them. I also know I could never return to the xxl cups as they are made. I’m going to have to get creative when I’m ready to upgrade and feel healed completely. This is a long road!

Kammyg

Ps
Did you ever get to watch the lady on YouTube with the fenugreek oil and wrapping herself for 3 hours? Does that make any sense to you or is it a waste of time!? What you think?

James

Yes, I did watch it. Some have stated that massaging with oil and fenugreek more than 5 minutes is a waste of time. But it does make sense to me that keeping the oil on for hours would increase the amount absorbed. So I think it is worth a try. I don't see any down side to it, no harm done if it doesn't work. Since you have purchased that electric massager, I think you should try both together. I don't think it matters if you use her fenugreek oil or make your own.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Sorry for the delay in responding back. I'm not sure if the cups you have are XXL. I measured the cups I'm using and the height is right but the measurement edge to edge is a little shorter than the cups I have. Is it possible you can measure in centimeters?

Kammyg

Hi Dustin
The measurement edge to edge in cm is 17.5
I just bought these from Noogleberry a couple weeks back when they came in stock and ordered xxl because I used the xl first which I had to go bavk to because these sit too wide on my chest and are not contoured.
Hope this helps! :) :)

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
doing fine thanks for asking! I'm on my own most of the time - dont get my regular visitors but I get out now and again with bits of work. So much time on my own leading to a lot of pumping so when g/f sees me again she may notice some changes :)

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I'm still interested in the cups if your still selling them. Now I'm only down to one cup my other cups is beyond repair now.