XXL cups causing nerve pain?

zhangjin618

Hello, james:I see you recommend this fenugreek seed oil for massaging the chest. Can I use it during my period? Is there aloe vera, can I just use fenugreek seed powder and coconut oil?

James

zhangjin618 said:
Hello, james:I see you recommend this fenugreek seed oil for massaging the chest. Can I use it during my period? Is there aloe vera, can I just use fenugreek seed powder and coconut oil?

I have never heard of women cycling fenugreek like they would with puriamifrica. PM is a much stronger estrogen than fenugreek. PM is generally recommended for the first half of your cycle after menstruation, and progesterone for the second half. Yes using it with Coconut oil would be ok. Aloe Vera is a smaller molecule than coconut so it gets absorbed easier. The oil helps absorbing the larger fenugreek molecules. There is now an active argument that Aloe Vera is best used by itself and adding fenugreek is of little benefit. Don't know if this is true yet.

zhangjin618

No, I mean, I don't have aloe at the moment. Can I just use fenugreek seeds and coconut oil? Still can you massage with this oil during menstruation?

James

Yes, grind up the fenugreek seeds into a fine powder with an electric coffee grinder. You should massage with this mixture of fenugreek and coconut oil for at least 5 minutes once or twice a day every day, ok during menstruation.

James

zhangjin618 said:
How long have you been using this oil to get results?
I don't do nbe. I just read a lot here and at breastnexus.com and pass on what I read. I try to pass on the simplest and have seen dramatic results with noogling, aloe vera oil, coconut oil, and fenugreek by various people. Also BO and other stronger herbs but if you want to do them do your own research on breastnexus as things get more complicated. Also there is a lot of good information on eating right for good nutrition. Generally these simple massaging programs take years, but they work.