XXL cups causing nerve pain?

Kammyg

I just recently started using the XXL cups after using the XL cups for a month which I grew out of because I was filling most of them to start. I have had 6 kids and nursed most of them
18 months to 2 years and am looking to firm up my post breastfeeding breasts and fill them out as the shape has changed. Since switching to the xxl cups they seem to be hitting me close to my armpit and I’m assuming it’s right on a nerve and now for the first time am having nerve pain in my arms mostly my right. Does anyone have any ideas how to overcome this? I have the cups as close together as possible and have tied them together with a scarf. I sit forward as to not have more pressure push against the armpit area. Has anyone overcome this problem and how?
Thank you!!!!

James

You do need to get the cups away from your armpit. Can you push them down lower on your chest? Do you use padding (although I do not think padding by itself would be a solution). The other alternative is to just use one cup and pump in 15 minute sessions, swapping sides every 15 minutes. This would allow you to get the cup farther from your armpit. I suggest one cup plus padding would be the best solution.

Kammyg

Thanks for answering James. I tried moving the cup up this morning and it was better. It’s only the right breast this happens on and the cups are on the sand spot on both breasts. I will try what you suggested but it feels the same on the right breast whether I have one or two cups on and I can’t get it further from the edge of the armpit regardless. Do you think it could be because the right breast is slightly smaller on the right so it’s sitting differently in the cup? The left breast armpit area and arm feel fine. The cups are larger so it’s hard to avoid that area. If they were an inch or so smaller I’d be good. I’m having such fast results and it’s working so well I would never want to stop this process. I was so upset with what my breasts had be one after weaning and this has given me such confidence and hope. Thank you so much for reaching out and offering help!!!!

James

You should read this thread. Bottom line is that if you are pinching a nerve, then stop pumping. Do not ignore the problem.
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638&page=45
Many women have stopped, then gone back to pumping because it works, but you have to find a way to avoid damage.
I am surprised you said you were able to get some relief by pushing the cup up instead of down, I would have thought this would make it worse.

James

If you look at the ring marks in evil alex's pic, you will see that she pumps with one XXL dome and that she moves it over so it goes a little past the center of her chest. It look like she has moved it lower to me compared to earlier pics with smaller dome.
https://forum.noogleberry.com/index.php/topic,3420.msg45976.html#msg45976

Kammyg

I went back to my xl cups and have no pain at all. I think that the contoured cup puts a different type of pressure do you think that could make a difference? Definitely moving the xxl cup up and over to the center gave me the most relief. I tried moving it down but it didn’t help?? Pumping with the xl is so comfortable. How do I know if I can use them for a while while finding another option ( a cup that’s contoured and larger) . When is s cup too small to have progress?

James

i don't know of any contoured cups as large as your XXL But I was wondering if one could sort of make one by adding padding, but make it thicker on one side where it would go under the arm pit. Did you follow my link, and in particular read Jenifer's last post where she says "I disagree with James"? Maybe I'm just optimistic that a solution can be found, but she is the one with the experience, not me. She mailed her XXL cup to me and I installed padding on it. This is the dome that gave her the pinched nerve problem, so clearly padding by itself does not solve the problem.

Attachments

• paddeddomefilling.jpg
    paddeddomefilling.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 44

James

I don't remember the opening size on the XL or the XXL, but would a fish bowl converted to a pumping dome solve the problem if the opening was same as XL or slightly smaller? The shape would allow a lot of expansion for the breast.

Attachments

• fishbowl2.jpg
    fishbowl2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 54

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I would be interested in purchasing the XXL cups from you. That's the size I've been using, but have been pumping with 2 cracked cups that I have temporarily fixed.

Kammyg

James
I have to stop till the nerve pain resolves. I had growth in just the last month it’s amazing. But I’m afraid I’m going to lose it now. Is there anything I can do to try to maintain it till I can start again. I have no pain pumping with the xl cups BUT I have residual pain from the xxl cup injury so I think I’d be better to wait. What do you think? Anything I can do to keep moving forward while waiting a week or so? I was pumping twice a day with the xl cups with no problem or pain and good result already. Do you have any ideas? Thank you so much for your help!

James

Best thing is massage your breasts with oil and fenugreek. Mix oil, aloe vera, almond, or coconut oil with finely ground fenugreek (don't know best ratios) let soak for 1 week stirring occasionally. Massage into breasts for 5 minutes twice a day. I consider this to be the most fundamental part of NBE and something you should continue with regardless of any other methods. This works, it is slow, but I guarantee if you do this for many years and nothing else you will grow huge boobs. Adding pumping or other nbe practices will speed it up.

The fishbowl picture was a failed attempt by me. That bowl was very thin plastic and I dropped it on the floor, denting it. When I pumped hard, it collapsed. I suspect that would have eventually happened even if I hadn't dropped it. I am now looking at a glass bowl from amazon as a next attempt. It will be difficult but not impossible to drill a hole in it for the hose fitting. The one I'm looking at is 13cm opening but because it has a sharp edge, it would require padding that would bring it down to about 12cm. This would be less than your XL and close to L size. Would that be too small? A larger fish bowl is available but it is really quite huge. I don't pump myself, so building one is just an interesting experiment for me but I would need somebody to try it out.

Kammyg

Hi James
I ordered this one.
https://www.amazon.com/SunGrow-Centerpieces-Occasions-Centerpiece-Terrarium/dp/B07XCFLVHZ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=sungrow+fish+bowl&qid=1586783956&sr=8-1
What did you use for the attachment finding? I just started the fenugreek massage yesterday. I recently saw sone woman on YouTube who swears she grew from a b cup to a d by using fenugreek essential oil blend in sweet almond oil. She has this method of after putting it on wrapping the breasts in plastic wrap and leaving it for 3 hours??? What do you think of that method? I already have a lot of volume and am trying to firm them a little which was working w the pump In the last month and I even got some lift! It’s amazing. I’m fine to fill them in a bit more so I don’t mind if I grow too. I have been doing the massage as well . I’m waiting for the residual nerve pain to subside before I pump again. What do you think of the bowl above? Thanks for your help.

Kammyg

What do you think of This ?
https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Massager-Electric-Vibration-Enlargement/dp/B07GZSHDY2/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=breast+massager&qid=1586784627&sprefix=breadt+massager&sr=8-6

James

I think that bowl might be the thin plastic one I broke. Couldn't find my previous order to confirm.
The glass one I am considering is this one: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B008NUPXW4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
and as you see it has a 5" opening and there is a larger version with a 6" opening.

Could you post a link for this lady who used fenugreek oil, almond oil and did the plastic wrap for 3 hours? Sounds good but I am not so sure about the 3 hour thing. What I read was some people said that massaging longer than 5 minutes, (like 15 min or so) produced no additional benefit. But never read where someone tried it for 3 hours.

Never seen that breast massager before, so hard to say. There is a type that is supposed to massage by small electrical shocks, and users have said it is very unpleasant and no one had anything good to say about it. However this one could incorporate the same mechanical vibration used in your cell phone. Looks encouraging enough to try if you don't mind the price. If you do decide to go for it, try it in conjunction with the almond/fenugreek oil and 3 hour plastic wrap. Seem logical it would work even better with heat and continuous massage.

James

Just noticed the massage product says "magnetic resonator output". This does not sound like the mechanical vibrator in the cell phone, and much more like a gimmick. Gives me a bad feeling.

Kammyg

Ok James here are the links. She seems to have an interest because she’s selling the product but I think she’s believable in regards to her story. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2L3R0ksVKc&feature=share

https://youtu.be/M-pZGwE_llw

If links don’t work go to YouTube and type in fenugreek oil for bust size
The YouTube is bukasmomma

Kammyg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07RHMFRJ6?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

How about this? I ordered them both and they just arrived I’m charging the ones you are leery of and will let you know if they vibrate. The one in this link definitely vibrates.

Kammyg

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Massager-Electric-Vibration-Enlargement/dp/B07GZSHDY2/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=breast+massager+for+enlargement&qid=1586805525&sprefix=breast+massager&sr=8-3

Definitely vibrates! Well made too come in a nice box.

James

Kammyg said:
https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Massager-Electric-Vibration-Enlargement/dp/B07GZSHDY2/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=breast+massager+for+enlargement&qid=1586805525&sprefix=breast+massager&sr=8-3

Definitely vibrates! Well made too come in a nice box.

Glad to hear it, so my fears were misplaced. I think they should give a better description in the ad.