[Your Breast Inspiration!]

evil alex

I wouldnt hate having her body, shes a british model named Anne Powers. I'd probably never wear those panties though :p

http://imgmf4.starnow.com/65/495165_1517219.jpg

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
D'oh, you make-a me blush!
__mono_mamon_blush_tongue__by_FelipeChoque.gif

Great news, though! It's May 21st and you know what that means! PICTURES! ;D

midbackn2013

Matt B said:
Not the best pic,but I'd like to have these.May not be totally hideable,but I'd figure it out! ;D

Perfect!! I'm kind of wondering how they would look on me now.... I have a small stature/frame so I'm not too sure. lol

midbackn2013

@matt LOL!! It really is. At the beginning of me wanting to do NBE, I always just wanted a small B. next that small B turned into a full B and then that full B turned into a small C! :D

midbackn2013

@matt T_T I know. September 28th can't get here fast enough. I've even scheduled the exact day that I plan on buying it and estimated the day I expect it to be here. I even have an 9 paged plan for NB xD I have my oils and lotions ready, I have the water bottle I plan to use and the nip tape will be coming in the mail.

SydKait

Great topic!
I love old sculptures and paintings of women, back before body ideals became extreme. A lot of them featured modest breast sizes; large A's, B's, and the occasional C. With realistic soft hourglass figures that were proportionate to the rest of their bodys.
I would like enough boobage to have cleavage but think shape and symmetry is far more important than size.

For myself personally:
Minimum - full A
Ideal- full B
Maximum- full C

My favorite iS the brunette girl. I love her breasts. I'm not exactly sure what size she is (they said shes a B cup) but she almost looks like a C cup to me.

Attachments

• venusboticelli2.jpg
    venusboticelli2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 240
  • 19yo-brunette-b-cup-tits-04.jpg
    19yo-brunette-b-cup-tits-04.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 4,697
  • 19 grl boobs.jpg
    19 grl boobs.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 2,535
  • 19 girl.jpg
    19 girl.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 357
  • 19yo-brunette-.jpg
    19yo-brunette-.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 8,264
  • tattoochest.jpg
    tattoochest.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 300
  • 57.jpg
    57.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 372
  • theodore-chasseriau-venus-anadyomene.jpg
    theodore-chasseriau-venus-anadyomene.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 258

SydKait

Agreed. They look like the perfect handful.
Oh and as far as butts go, I look at them the same way I look at breasts.

some butts are A cups
some butts are B cups
and so on

depending on how far they stick out and width.

This is what id consider the perfect "B cup" butt. Small round and perky.

Attachments

• sexy_butts_640_13.jpg
    sexy_butts_640_13.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 380

SydKait

Iv always thought, 'I have a B cup butt with AA tits.' lol

For me, I stand sideways and if my breasts and butt stick out about the same, that's good proportions.

I think bigger butts go better with bigger boobs, smaller butts with smaller boobs (in most but not all cases) :)

Heres an interesting wiki article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_body_shape

midbackn2013

I think so too, but I've always like pear shapes as well. As long as they weren't too pear. That was an interesting article. I found the paragraph about menopause most interesting. I've always wondered about that.

SultryDiva

Desiring to be boobylicious :-)
These are my inspirations ;D... They may not inspire me to reach their exact breast size especially for my 5'6 122 body frame... but just how they are full and round and plump is the goal I want to reach.

Right now I'm barley a full 34B... if I can get to a full C small D to see how it would be.. I think I will be quite HAPPY!!!

So depressing seeing kids YOUNGER than me with bazooka's jumping around in my face :-[ ::)..
I'm a work in progress 8) I will get there!!!

Attachments

• images-12.jpeg
    images-12.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 223
  • images-13.jpeg
    images-13.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 213
  • images-14.jpeg
    images-14.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 206
  • images-15.jpeg
    images-15.jpeg