New profile posts

Hay there Steveie,way don't you send me a picture of them breast that I would love to see...
stevieie
stevieie
I'm doing a boudoir photography session soon, I MIGHT post a pic or two....... xx
kevlovs69
kevlovs69
xoxoxoxo
Thanks for stopping by. Lovely tits you have. Can you share your program?
kevlovs69
kevlovs69
Just basic pumping with baby oil..about 45 minutes to a 1 hour no pump and release I just let them stay pump up...lol
Hi there sweet heart and I am doing well. I know you will get good boobies on you NB journey so keep it going and much love:)
Seeking PM advice and product suggestions
Reactions: stevieie
stevieie
stevieie
I don't know much about PM, I am on prescription meds. I am a transsexual woman - what is your current status? If you intend to transition, I may be able to offer some advice otherwise I'm sure there are plenty of other knowledgeable people on here. Whichever way your path is leading I wish you good luck xxx
You are beautiful..... I would love to get to know you. Bobby
M
maksimovic
tu habite ou je suis un mâle
M
tres beau mamelon et auréole
Hay there every one I have placed my order in on Saturday and believe it or not it's on its way already.....yes
Hey there! Ok so it’s me again.. so I was able to swell very well last night. Made sure I never went hard for too long but I would do hard and then release. Got great swelling.. woke up with some tiny little dots they aren’t as bad as the first time at all. Just a few and don’t look as red. I saw on one post that your body gets more use to it so it won’t do it as much but gosh. Feeling discouraged
Reactions: maksimovic
F
Flipper
It's called "petechiae" and don't let it discourage you. It's simply the small blood vessels in your skin that have popped from too much pressure. (Bruising is large vessels bursting). I don't recommend you use as much pressure since it's not good for your skin, but it's nothing to worry about.