Author Topic: elita's progress  (Read 469 times)

Offline kaeelita

• Noogleberry Trainee
    • View Profile
elita's progress
« on: March 31, 2019, 07:48:56 AM »
Hi my name is Elita!! I got the Noogleberry back in November, but I haven’t been consistent with it. I decided about a week ago that I’d try really hard to stick with a regimen similar to Chiyomilk’s! I am a 34A right now (or 32A, not sure) and my realistic goal is a B. My dream size is a full C! Literally camilakilla’s boobs are my goals lol

The reason I'm doing this is because I've always felt insecure about my breasts-- especially after my first boyfriend who made me feel even worse than I already did. I feel like my lack of boobs make me feel less feminine and certain clothing that I'd love to wear just doesn't look good or fit right. I've thought about a fat transfer augmentation in the future, but I'd really rather not and stick to natural methods. Please join me in my journey and let's keep each other motivated!

Chiyomilk's fat transfer massage video got deleted which really sucks, but I'm just doing what I think I remember from memory. I also do chi massage or the deer massage (the circular motion one).  I'm taking 500g PM during my menstruation and ovulation (~15 days) and then the remaining 15 days I'm taking fenugreek until my period starts again. I pump when I go to sleep since I find it hard to find time in the day to pump. But, I will make an effort to pump for at least 30 min aside from sleep noogling! From when I first started last year, though I was inconsistent, I feel like there has been small progress! I hope I can achieve my goals.

I don’t know my exact measurements, but I just measured a 29 band (?) and 33 bust.

also, how do I add pictures?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 08:03:07 AM by kaeelita »
current: 34A
goal: B

Offline James

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: elita's progress
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 04:42:28 PM »
Hi, looks like you have a good plan. Use an oil like coconut oil and aloe vera oil mixture for massage and lubrication while you pump.

To add pictures, click on the "Attachments and other options" below the text box. Very simple just click on the "Browse" button and select your picture.

I have added a smaller version of your avatar you can use that will fit better in the side bar.

Wishing you great success!

Offline kaeelita

• Noogleberry Trainee
    • View Profile
elita's progress
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 02:44:54 AM »
Oh thank you!

This is my size right now (lol i was too lazy to take off the shirt). B is the goal, C is the dream~!

Offline noogler 24

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: elita's progress
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 08:48:47 PM »
hi..
just one tip friend
dont underestimate importance of massage amd drinking water
happy noogling..
skinny girls like you and me dont have naturally big breasts and we need more time and patience to grow .
always take monthly pictures and measuremnts
not more than this often i suggest
there is bo doubt that this pump helps growth..some are slow responders  some are fast..dont compare ur growth with anybody else's pace
dont pump hard please

Offline kaeelita

• Noogleberry Trainee
    • View Profile
update 1
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 02:13:34 AM »
thank you for the tips!!

Unfortunately, the past two weeks have been absolutely meh. A lot of things have dragged me down and I honestly just wanted rest more than anything. I have been inconsistent in massaging and not pumping at all. I need to get my act together! ><
I am skinny so I completely agree that this will be more difficult... I am still hopeful.

I missed two days of PM (days 13 and 14, stopped on day 15) and I have to say that it actually wacked up my period. I've never spot this much after my period before.. Almost to the point where I'd just say that's regular bleeding. Strange. I do take in moderation so maybe my body just doesn't agree with PM. My breasts have felt consitently tender though!! I need to take advantage of that.

For now I will just consistently massage every night and really try to noogle.

Offline kaeelita

• Noogleberry Trainee
    • View Profile
Update
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 10:05:00 AM »
Hi! Long time no see. I'll get right to the point. I haven't been massaging or noogling at all. The picture here was April 22nd and I experienced a good amount of growth! Or at least I felt it. However, I was doing marmet massages during this time and I think the growth of the milk ducts started to create concerning pain so I stopped. I also fell to a pretty bad depressive spell so. But! I feel that I am back and better than ever and I need to get back on track with this. I will continue massaging and noogling because for the first time I feel like I saw potential results! (oh if only I continued...)