Newbie! Help please!!

Anongirl

So I am a 34D and based on size guide (L said 34 A-C ?) I took a guess and bought XL contoured system. My breasts fit the circumference of the cups almost perfectly...what I mean is it seems to fit fine but when I start to pump air still escapes. If I purchase the silicone ring will that eliminate the issue? Should the cups be fitting a bit tighter on the breasts and I should size down? How drastic of a jump is it between cup sizes? Is the contour shape really better than the normal? Also altogether the cups are so heavy on my small frame they won’t stay on, please I could use advice!

M

maksimovic

So I am a 34D and based on size guide (L said 34 A-C ?) I took a guess and bought XL contoured system. My breasts fit the circumference of the cups almost perfectly...what I mean is it seems to fit fine but when I start to pump air still escapes. If I purchase the silicone ring will that eliminate the issue? Should the cups be fitting a bit tighter on the breasts and I should size down? How drastic of a jump is it between cup sizes? Is the contour shape really better than the normal? Also altogether the cups are so heavy on my small frame they won’t stay on, please I could use advice!
bonjour il faut bien placé les dôme et tu pompe doucement si sa ne marche pas tu fait un part un est sa doit marché

Attachments

• WIN_20191206_05_52_57_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20191206_05_52_57_Pro.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 5

Anongirl

bonjour il faut bien placé les dôme et tu pompe doucement si sa ne marche pas tu fait un part un est sa doit marché
Sorry I don’t speak French and google translate isn’t doing a great job. ^^’ Part of what it did translate didn’t really answer my questions though.
If anyone can answer my specific questions it would be most helpful!

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Are you putting oil/cream on your breasts, that usually gives a greater hold when you try to attach them? Perhaps as you say you have a small frame you might have been better off with the smaller size cups. Why don't you contact Lucy and discuss with her, she is very helpful over sizes.

Anongirl

Are you putting oil/cream on your breasts, that usually gives a greater hold when you try to attach them? Perhaps as you say you have a small frame you might have been better off with the smaller size cups. Why don't you contact Lucy and discuss with her, she is very helpful over sizes.
Yep been putting on creams to seal it. Ok thanks for the suggestion I appreciate it :)

glossy38c

Use vaseline, not cream, and it might be a good idea to buy a set of large contoured. Pump with these for 15 minutes by which time your boobs will have swollen then swap to the XL's for a further 45 minutes.