Lubrication for noogling

sisi_mofo

Hey y’all so I was just curious what many people use to lubricate with before noogling? I use coco butter Vaseline and am trying to find a better option. I hear that oils cause too much slipping and I want something that won’t break out my skin as well! Please let me know! Also, is anyone using the zhi mu liquid on Amazon? I have read on other posts some people...
thanks for the help -sierra

K

kevlovs69

I am using baby oil and Vaseline or even some vitamin e oil on my breast....kevlovs69

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hey y’all so I was just curious what many people use to lubricate with before noogling? I use coco butter Vaseline and am trying to find a better option. I hear that oils cause too much slipping and I want something that won’t break out my skin as well! Please let me know! Also, is anyone using the zhi mu liquid on Amazon? I have read on other posts some people...
Coco butter is good, vaseline some would say not-good, good quality body lotion another possibility.

MarkB

Hi Nooglers.
If its of any help, I have tried ; Vaseline, coconut oil, Baby oil, Baby lotion, Extra Virgin Olive Oil spray and pouring types, hydro noogled,
and noogled dry too. As a certain song says "there's good and bad in everything". So try them and find one that works for you.
Warning, if you overdo it they will all cause the blisters, no matter what you use.
Next on my list is PM cream, the tablets dont have much effect..

I have fenugreek oil which is great and natural breast enhancement lotion, but I prefer coconut butter the best actually! It gives a nice hold.

W

Wolfmoon

I have fenugreek oil which is great and natural breast enhancement lotion, but I prefer coconut butter the best actually! It gives a nice hold.
Hi Journeyahead,
I too find coconut butter is really good for noogleing, and smells good also. Another good one is flax seed oil. I poke a hole in the capsule with a pin and apply to each breast to message, then apply the domes.

W

Wolfmoon

Hi Journeyahead,
I too find coconut butter is really good for noogleing, and smells good also. Another good one is flax seed oil. I poke a hole in the capsule with a pin and apply to each breast to message, then apply the domes.
WOLFY

Meme80

Late to the chat, but I use a blend of PM (about 50 mg powder from an ingestible capsule, that messes up my natural estrogen levels if I ingest it), that dissolves into a Shea Butter for breast growth lotion, and then add some Bio Oil to it, mix quick in my hand and do a quick massage.

I've found since adding the PM, I no longer suffer any post noogling marks or spots. I think the dilation of the epidermis of the breast skin in the vacuum promotes the product absorption while noogling. Even my cup ring marks disappear faster, within 15 to 30 minutes after noogling.

RhondaC

I use vaseline intensive with aloe