Recent content by 32aa

1. 32aa

32aa's bOObie journy

Well I didn't get to do the entire 7hrs, only 5hrs because people came over. Not having noogled for a month, when doing the 5hr marathon I was able to reach the 1/2" mark, while making sure not to over pump.
  2. 32aa

Roadrashes’ Pics!!!

Keep on doing what your doing, you seem to be having great results. To post additional pictures: click the "red X button" that reads "additional options" you will see a box where you can browse for your pictures next to the "browse" button you will see (more attachments) *yes it it in...
  3. 32aa

32aa's bOObie journy

Maybe I should try EPO. I haven't noogled for about a month or two, but I started noogling again today, I'll try not to over pump and I was inspired by one of the girl's post of noogling for 7hrs to get better results that I am attempting it. I will post pictures later to see results!! Lets see!!
  4. 32aa

And the Adventure Begins

Welcome to the forum and happy noogling! ;D
  5. 32aa

Noogle Newbie Here!!!

I find that when I use lotion I too get itchy, but this is due to the fact that when I pump for some reason my cups steam up and they start to sweat. I don't wash off the lotion off my breasts and so I break out and get all itchy, but I recently changed to massage oil because I had some lying...
  6. 32aa

Hope to start soon (Finally started!)

;D I definitely see a difference in size and shape. Keep up your routine and may you reach your goal in no time. :D
  7. 32aa

Super Swelling for a newbie!!

Congratulations! ;D
  8. 32aa

Eva's Pictures

I feel you Eva, doesn't seem like it is growing at all but they are. It's great to see someone the same size like me. I only see results when I pump and then it goes away after an hour or so. I hope that both of us will reach our goal soon. "Never give up, never surrender." -galaxy quest
  9. 32aa

Anastasia's pics

Whole wheat is not actually better at all, I highly recommend people to watch "Fat Head" it is a great movie.
  10. 32aa

Bunnys pic progress xxx

:o :o :o I wish I had boobs like those to start off with!!! I think you might even be a fast responder because you have some foundation. Welcome and good luck with noogling!
  11. 32aa

MOVING TO A BIGGER CUP

That's great that you are responding so quickly, but if you are satisfied with your size then I say just keep the large domes and continue to maintain your size, but if you are booby greedy like the rest of us who are then I say XL domes away!!!
  12. 32aa

Cracked Cups! Temp. Solution?

I used nail glue, but it was the gel type. I applied it in between the crack and then outside and inside the dome where the crack was. It works like new! I don't know where you can purchase the glue anywhere else but I got it in an artificial nail box. I can't seem to find it anywhere else...
  13. 32aa

Rachel’s Pics!

Your breasts are simply amazing! :o :o :o This really made my day. I am impressed that you did it in 3months! This really made my day and you helped to really motivate me more now. Now when I study I am going to put on my domes and just leave them on. Your results are really amazing and...
  14. 32aa

My first noogling:)

Wow! I'm so jealous, I wish I was a fast responder and I have been noogling since August :'(. I'm happy to hear that you found a routine that worked for you, I am still looking for my routine. I used zoft for about 2-3months but nothing happened, but everyone's different. So now my routine...
  15. 32aa

32aa's bOObie journy

Thanks for the lovely comments! I'm still a 32aa because I stopped noogling for a few months because of the bruise marks, but I've started noogling again so I'll be posting up new pictures soon. I am currently taking some PM to see if there is any better results. :-\ I have also started...