Recent content by ariadne

1. A

Transsexual thinking about Pumping

Stevie - some of the premium brands are still comfy but are very clever at making the most of your boobs and giving cleavage. I have a Gossard Glossies padded plunge bra - I think the Glossies high apex light padded bra is the equivalent in the current collection, but its worth having a browse. x
  2. A

Transsexual thinking about Pumping

Stevieie - try different bras - different makes - you're bound to get some cleavage with the right one. Have you looked at the Gossard Glossies range? www.belle-lingerie.co.uk are a good discount supplier
  3. A

Noogleberry loses suction

Agreed the Brava is good technology - lets trust it will give you good results :) A
  4. A

Vacuum pumps dont last forever. I think breast milk pumps probably wear out after serving a couple of babies supply of milk! Higher rated pumps last longer. Interesting you are happy with the suction from the milk pump with Noogleberry cups. I've got a commercial milk pump and it doesn't...
  5. A

Hi ShelaVenna (and Lori!) - interesting adaptation ideas you have. You can get adaptors on ebay for connecting different diameter tubing. If you have a selection of different types of tubing (ebay again!) you can sleeve one inside the other as connector. For your main tubing, look out for...
  6. A

I made it myself (I'm an electronics engineer). I have built one or two for sale in the past - not really pushing that idea now but would help someone who had the skills to build their own. I understand more devices are coming on the market via ebay etc.
  7. A

Hi Lori This is a common question - hopefully easily solved. Rub in some good quality body lotion, or coco butter, on the skin which the dome edge will touch - bear in mind it brings in skin from outside its circumference. Try with and without cup rings. Your body gets used to it over a...
  8. A

Need advise with cup size for man and concerns with permanent growth

I'd guess medium will work best. I measure 36 under and 39 at nipple (40 after pumping). I think the family wont notice that much. Mine are just a nice A cup, and at that size if you wear a nice bra youve a feminine bust and if you wear ordinary man-clothes its masculine - no probs.
  9. A

Need advise with cup size for man and concerns with permanent growth

Hi W Here's my reply - The temporary swelling is not so dramatic. People have saline injections to get the type of temp swelling you're talking about but I've no experience of that and cant imagine its a really good idea. What you'll find is if you use the noogleberry diligently for some...
  10. A

Pale nipples after noogling??

Mine sometimes go a paler colour too - its probably something to do with blood circulation - i'd reckon not dangerous!
  11. A

BAND AIDS LEAVE BROWN MARK & Pasties fall off :(

My suggestion would be not to worry too much about nipples becoming a bit more prominent - its a feminine thing after all. They do settle down an hour or so after pumping and the lasting effect may not be too dramatic. (Sorry if I'm trying to convince you to go where you dont want to!)
  12. A

Tuberous breast

S-V Hope you find NB works for you if you decide to have a go! People have mixed experiences. I know its worked for me in a noticeable way. I wonder about those who already have nice breasts - but some have indeed gone on from large to very large! Best wishes A
  13. A

Tuberous breast

If you're evaluating what cup size to buy, stick with band size. For a 34 then you are either medium or large on the table. If you've already got a good amount of breast tissue - c cup thereabouts - then a medium may be too small for you - i.e. you'd almost fill it already. If not medium...
  14. A

Tuberous breast

Agreed SheleVenna there is a confusion. Underbust is an approximation for band size, may not work with some chest shapes (male chests in particular are different to f). Band size is what you would theoretically measure around the chest at nipple level if you had no breast tissue. M&C...
  15. A

Tuberous breast

Hi M&C I've attached the noogleberry size chart which you already have seen I expect. Pay attention to the outer diameter of the cups. If your chest size - *i.e. band size* - is 36 then the large cups do occupy quite a lot of your chest and you ,and you could have difficulty finding space for...