1. IMG_20231225_120654772.jpg

IMG_20231225_120654772.jpg

Bucked black dress
  2. IMG_20231225_123626249Honey.jpg

IMG_20231225_123626249Honey.jpg

Honey
  3. Ashley Jones

Pumping my Nooglies Again

Hi DeAnna Thanks No hydro Noogling this time around, when I do that I do it on both breasts and nipples. Just using the electric pump and one cup in this current Noogling program. Going to focus on the one breast for now. I also eat mainly vegetables...
  4. Ashley Jones

Hi DeAnna My left nipple was inverted but after using Nipple cups and Noogling it has "come out", it is not hiding anymore. No HRT did not help me with that. If anyone has inverted nipples , I would recommend nipple cups along with Noogling consistently. I have done thousands of hours of...
  5. Ashley Jones

Hi Are you transgender? If so , you need to talk to your Doctor and then you will need to be referred to a clinical expert to see if you are suffering gender dysphoria before you can get hormone treatment. I started Noogling a few years before I started taking hormones. Had already filled...
  6. Ashley Jones

Hi Thanks. Just keep Noogling, it will happen. I make sure to stay hydrated and always massage before and after Noogling. Just have to be consistent, I am only just starting again after not Noogling for 5 months. This program I am doing is three months on one breast then switch over to the...
  7. Ashley Jones

Hi Tina Thanks.... Had trouble with that dress, I had to pull the straps down under my breasts, that is why they are spread apart as you can see in picture below.
  8. Ashley Jones

Hi Nooglebuddies Happy New Year Thought I would post these for New Year, bit early. Measuring at 45 1/4 in after Noogling. They are starting to bounce now:) Had to back off pressure a little today because I had some tingling, I have found that when I get tingling during Noogling ,if I don't back...
  9. Ashley Jones

Hi Thanks very much. Will do picture updates of my Noogling every two weeks. Will be Noogling one breast every day for two -one hour sessions for 3 months. Then I will do the other breast for 3 months.
  10. Ashley Jones

Hi Nooglebuddies. Did not trim enough on rubber seal, will do tomorrow. Picture on right is before Noogling:)
  11. Ashley Jones

Hi Nooglebuddies Just a follow up from yesterday. Thought I would post these and give you all a better look at my cups. These are a work in progress, just have to trim up rubber seal inside of cup and it will be finished. XXX
  12. Ashley Jones

Hmmm OK, I had not noticed. I thought they were fairly even. Thanks for feedback.:) I am only Noogling one breast at a time now...... The bigger breast {the right one or the one on the left on screen}is the one I have been pumping. I am going to Noogle for 3 months on one breast and then...
  13. Ashley Jones

Hi Nooglebuddies So only Noogling one breast at a time now,then we can see how much progress we are making. So before Noogling today I was at 44 1/2 inches . after two one hour sessions , measured at 45 1/4 inches. Had some massive swelling with my new prototype cup configuration. Still need to...
  14. Ashley Jones

Hi Nooglebuddies Merry Christmas After much thought and discussion, have decided to start another Noogling program. This time , will be Noogling one breast for three months and then I will have to do the other to even them up. Have been working on my cups, each cup has two parts. The base is...
  15. Ashley Jones

Hi DeAnna Thanks so much:)