Recent content by bash42

1. B

I once gave up but I'm strongly considering giving Noggleberry another chance.

From what I've read and my own experience, one month is usually not long enough to notice any permanent change. Some experience swelling, which goes away quickly, but then after a few months notice real growth increases. I personally didn't notice any changes until after 3 months. I've seen it...
  2. B

Leaky Cup

So I tried super glue to "patch" the crack. It worked for about 20 minutes, then the crack enlarged past the glue. On a super positive note: I contacted Lucy and they are sending out a replacement cup. They are so awesome.
  3. B

Leaky Cup

So, I removed the disconnect from the leaky cup and found a crack in the cup. :-( I am wondering if there is a way to repair or at least patch it.
  4. B

Leaky Cup

I have the Large contoured cups with air locks. I've been using these cups for about 2 months now. The issues I am having are: 1) The one disconnect is very hard to connect. It's like the rubber gasket is too big to fit. I can jam it in place with force, but not like the other one which pops in...
  5. B

Male to female boobs

Been a while since I had an iPhone, so quick Google search.... "How to resize photos on your iPhone and iPad - Launch Image Size from your Home screen. - Tap the Image Icon in the upper right corner. ... - Tap the image you would like to resize. - Tap Choose in the lower right corner. - Select...
  6. B

Help Needed

I'm here just about everyday reading old posts for tips and techniques. I'm only a few months in, so nothing significant to report.
  7. B

My Accidental Breasts

Congrats on the increase. :-) Q: Have you been pumping on a regular schedule, or did you take time off?
  8. B

Everyone pls come in!! Statistics for boobs growth!!!

1. Jul 2019 2. Full A, or B 3. None (male) 4. ?AAA? Hard to till, some growth, no "boob" yet, but 'pointier'. 5. No 6. No 7. Snoogle, medium pressure, 6-7 hours/night.
  9. B

Seeking advice

Hello Rich, I'm a newbie myself, only been noogling for a little over 2 months. (40+ male, slightly heavyset) I can't speak to your herbal plan, or chi massage(I do not do either). But I can say NB will produce results, but only what you put into it. While I've only started, I've(and the wife)...
  10. B

Couple's Noogling

Been lurking for a while, but can't see to find the answer to my questions. My wife and I just recently started Noogling, so we're just working out the kinks now. (pun intended) Question one: I am male, 42" band size. What cup size should I start with? My current target is a B cup, but that...