Recent content by bexy

1. B

tubing keeps coming off cups!!

the nail polish works.
  2. B

cracked cup.

one of my cups has craked slightly at the side and over the rim. Its usable, but im not sure how safe it is to use? time to get a new cup maybe? im not sure.
  3. B

very slowly getting there!

well i have def shrank since my last pics looking back at them. Im noogling about an hour a day, im putting it on when i go to bed and then taking it off when i have had enough before i go to sleep. it hurts my back you see so i cant have it on for long. other things have kinda overtaken my life...
  4. B

I see the light!!

i like the bra too, its quite quirky :)
  5. B

Has anyone used Brava and NB at the same time?

thats a great idea about using the brava cups with the NB pump, I cant afford the brava system, this seems the way forwards. you can make a home made nipple stopper ( fiddly im still trying to get the hang of it. ) so that your nipples dont get irritated or swell.
  6. B

astroboobs growth chart

wisdom teeth can be a nightmare, i was in hospital for one of mine! i hope u feel better soon. I like that website too and have posted it to someone on here before, I think we see so many images of boobs in the media that we forget what natural boobs actually look like.
  7. B

Dustin - thanks yeh it is expensive i cant afford one really right now unless i borrowed some money off my mum. I dont know if to ask a doctor about it? astroboobs - awww thanks hun. I do have a vit B I need to take it regulary, i havent heard of natural calm, i will google it. I tried calm...
  8. B

AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK... NEW TO NB

sounds like ur doing it right to me, good luck with your journey it should work for you :) my nips point downwards in the larger cups. The NB takes some time getting used to it, im only just getting used to it after 4 months.
  9. B

thanks taboo for your lovely reply :) I havent used the NB as much since I had shrinkage, also because I have been busy. Im so tired today, so having a day watching Tv and managed to put the NB on. Still finding it frustrating, but just using it when i can. Still really want to buy brava but...
  10. B

ok so i have shrank!!! yes shrank argh! yest i pumped and nothing, then after doing an exercise vid, i shrank, im almost completely flat :(. The only thing I have been doing is exercising so I presume it is due to that. :'( so annoying. and I thought i was getting somewhere and now im back to...
  11. B

tubing keeps coming off cups!!

i have this problem only with the large contured too, and yes the ends are shorter, so that why it slips off. im guna try the nail polish.
  12. B

astroboobs growth chart

your daughter is gorgeous!! im guna try up my protein now. I eat too mcuh fruit which causes havoc with my sugar levels i think. altho like i siad after a workout some sugar is needed. I need to eat more raw veg. eggs are a good protein source, the protein is avliable quick, i think its almost...
  13. B

so i tried using red wine but it didnt work to keep to ends on, i think the ends wont stay on becuase for the LC domes, the sticking out end bits of the cup to which the tubing fits on is shorter than on the other cups! i think i might email lucy and ask her about it. ok just read a post on it...
  14. B

thanks for all of that info, interesting! my energy levels chance with hormones, in fact i think i have unbalanced hormones. i read a bit about insulin yesterday. . . I suffer with stress and anxiety to extreme levels on a daily basis, building up this then leads to periods of depression...
  15. B

astroboobs growth chart

cant believe you were ever saggy look how perky you are now!! you have perfect boobs ;D I think the NB works well if you have been larger before i.e due to pregnancy so that may be why you are a fast responder.