Recent content by blusherr

1. blusherr

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Happy Easter all you beautiful ladies and lovely gents of the Noogleberry Forum! I hope you all have fantastic days and get spoilt rotten with an abundance of chocolate<3 i know i will be spending my day chowing down on foods that shouldnt be eaten in the quantities they are about to be eaten in...
  2. blusherr

So.. Where are you all from?

Hi guys and gals! So i am quite curious as to where all you people are from! How many cities and countries are shared around this forum? I thought it would be fun to see :) I am from Brisbane, QLD Australia :) twenty years of age! How about you?
  3. blusherr

Cream VS Oil + pills VS Powder?

I am currently watching several PM items on eBay atm lol One is a PM oil, which you massage onto your breasts, one is a PM cream. Has any one tried either a lotion or oil? Which do you think would be most effective? Now onto pills VS powder. I would probably say powder as it is generally...
  4. blusherr

MY PROGRESS ^____^

LOL posted in wrong topic!! OKAY! some of you may remember me, some may not, as I have been following the posts on here for about a month and there a lot of new faces. Not as many of the old users are still on here, which is a little disappointing Anyway I stopped using Noogleberry around a...
  5. blusherr

Took a break. Back on it!! Here is my progress ^____^

OKAY! some of you may remember me, some may not, as I have been following the posts on here for about a month and there a lot of new faces. Not as many of the old users are still on here, which is a little disappointing :( :( :( Anyway I stopped using Noogleberry around a year go when my...
  6. blusherr

Its like I NEED to overpump... HELP!

>:( so I know everyone talks about over pumping and how detrimental it can be to your growth whilst noogling,.i just have this annoying problrm with the large domes in that the suction wont stick at all unless they are pumped to a certain point.. So its either pumping to where I am comfortable...
  7. blusherr

Help with fitting cups to chest!!!

So I havent used this forum in quite some time. Not since my breakdown last year. But I havent decided to come back to the world of Noogleberry with new hopes and goals (and a new lovely, supportive, and dare I say handsome man by my side) Firstly, id like to address those nooglers who are...
  8. blusherr

Help with fitting cups to chest!

So I havent used this forum in quite some time. Not since my breakdown last year. But I havent decided to come back to the world of Noogleberry with new hopes and goals (and a new lovely, supportive, and dare I say handsome man by my side) Firstly, id like to address those nooglers who are...
  9. blusherr

Ready to start uploading pics!!! Feedback appreciated!

So I have ordered my Noogleberry - most exciting thing i've done in awhile!! And have taken some before pics for you all to see. Still debating whether I should wait for some 'After' photos to add (once I start noogling) or to post them and hear some feedback from you guys. I'd very much like to...
  10. blusherr

New user!

So today I orderd my Noogleberry! and I am super excited to get started! Honestly, I don't think I have wanted anything more in my life. Having the size breasts I have has impacted so significantly on my confidence that when I look in the mirror, I don't feel attractive or beautiful, and have...