Recent content by Boobiegirl007

1. B

Why is XL so big

Haha yes I've been wiggling around and sitting up is working better. The large cups fit well although takes about 5 10 minutes to get the suction and move around. Can feel quite hard on the chest with being thin but these are much better I can get more suction and a rounder look x
  2. B

Why is XL so big

Aww thanks Tina. I'll give that a go. I'm really holding out hope for this and last night I lay watching TV and they just kept continually losing suction :(. I'll try what you have said. I'm using medium cups and my breast fills that. So much so that the white bit inside pokes my nipple and that...
  3. B

Why is XL so big

Cup sizes are weird. I had extra large, huge. Got medium. Okay for chest size but my breast seems to big... Odd. So I've ordered large to fit my actual breasts but once it suvks the best in the cups are to bit for my chest as I'm narrow. It's also annoying they fall off yet my breast is now too...
  4. B

Noogleberry and breast cancer

Thanks James I had a bit of a google. I realised that with having a few cysts I shouldn't really noogle. I have had them looked at and they said there just water filled and we just left them
  5. B

Noogleberry and breast cancer

These are valid questions and it worries me that a business wouldnt have some science behind it before it was launched
  6. B

Help please I have odd boobs!!

Thankyou just seems really quiet. Been trying my noogle. Was surprised at the swelling after a few hours today but I can see this being addictive lol.
  7. B

Are these forums active :(
  8. B

So I'm starting today this is the size probbaly a large B small c. My measurements say 30 D but a 34B usually fits okay and 32c.
  9. B

Hey all, So the other day I ordered extra large cups. Way to big. I am very slim up top but my boob is quite wide. I've just bought the medium and tried these and I struggle to make them for on the boob as my breast seems to wide but then when they are on the suction moved as my little chest...
  10. B

Newbie holding out hope

Hi everyone :) new to noogling. Trying to hold out hope that this works. B/c Cup. My measurements are 27 underboob and 32 over boob this fluctuates during ovulation so you think your breasts are growing with massage then they deflate. I've been massaging daily with fenugreek oil. Not sure if...
  11. B

pics after noogling.

I've just joined, I ordered the wrong cup size way to big waiting on the new ones. Trying to find hope that this actually works as in the truth if it if it did it would be alot more known and used. Still... I don't particularly want to go under general anesthetic so here I am hoping that by some...
  12. B

Dear Diary

What the hell how did you get them that big????
  13. B

Rachel’s Pics!

Whoa man these are amazing ♥️♥️ how is this just by noogling