Recent content by brd7013

1. B

So...what comes next after XXL Airlock Breast Cups have been completely filled?

I’m not exactly the best with creating things…would I look up DIY pressurized dome with bike tire valve? Please advise!
  2. B

How big can breasts get with the airlock pumping system?

Hello! I'm new here, just ordered my airlock pumping system yesterday. Starting off at a smaller 38D size and looking to go large! Is there a maximum to how much breasts can grow with this system? Please advise! Thank you!
  3. B

So...what comes next after XXL Airlock Breast Cups have been completely filled?

Good morning! I am still new to this site as I just ordered my first breast XXL airlock system yesterday (starting at a 38D size). Hopefully receiving the delivery next week from the UK (I'm in the US)! I'm looking to go as large as comfortably possible, but definitely anywhere above an H cup...
  4. B

Current Size: 38D (usa) Goal Size: Minimum H cup! Supplements: Kimi Natural supplements, Glute...

Current Size: 38D (usa) Goal Size: Minimum H cup! Supplements: Kimi Natural supplements, Glute Boost ThickFix Cream x2 daily Pumping: Still waiting for it to come in the mail!
  5. B

New to Noogleberry

Hello! Literally just bought my first breast enlargement set after this forum convinced me to give this a shot! I bought the XXL enlargement cups, a pair of soft foam cup rings, and airlock system parts. My under bust is 38inches, my breasts are about 42inches, and my weight is probably 170lb...
  6. B

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Hello! Literally just bought my first breast enlargement set after this forum convinced me to give this a shot! I bought the XXL enlargement cups, a pair of soft foam cup rings, and airlock system parts. My under bust is 38inches, my breasts are about 42inches, and my weight is probably 170lb...