Recent content by dee31

1. D

Eman's Pics!

Hi Eman i was just snooping through your pics lol and all i can say is WOW you look absolutely fantastic you are a real inspiration and i only hope that i can have even the slightest bit of progress that you have had. Congratulations hun :) xx
  2. D

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

wow congratulations i can't believe how well u r doing u r so lucky. I have only started noogling been doing it for nearly 2 weeks and could only wish 2 get the results u r getting. I want more definition on the bottom of the breast but when i put the domes on and pump the domes rise up and suck...
  3. D

how much to pump

Hi i was just wondering how hard you should pump. I think i wasn't pumping hard enough so today i pumped a little harder till i felt a bit of a pull on my chest i really don't want to overpump and bruise myself, please help :-\
  4. D

new to noogleberry

Hi i have been pumping for 5 days now and been on natureday liquid for 3 days i don't get much swelling which i find a little disappointing. I have noticed that my back and ribs hurt a bit but hopefully it will go as i get used to it. When i 1st started pumping i could only reach 1 1/2 inches...
  5. D

oodellaly's stats

hi my partner helped me figure out a way to get the cups on by myself close off one of the hoses with a peg put the other cup on and pump when thats attached pinch off the hose to that one so no air can escape then put the other on when that is attached then take the peg off hope this makes...
  6. D

oodellaly's stats

hi my partner helped me figure out a way to get the cups on u pinch 1 of the hoses to a cup with a peg attach the other 1 and when that 1 is attached and pumped enough pinch that 1 off and then put the other 1 and pump when they are both attached take the peg off and off u go i hope this makes...
  7. D

new to noogleberry

yaahhhh i got my noogleberry today it took awhile to get the hang of getting both domes on at the same time but with the help of my gorgeous bf finally got it and now i can put both on by myself. I noogled for about 40 lost suction about 5 times during the session but i'm sure it will get...
  8. D

oodellaly's stats

ooohhhh u r so lucky i can't wait to get mine still waiting patiently ::) lol goodluck on your nb journey ;D
  9. D

new to noogleberry

thankyou Jaime and strumpet for your advise everyone on this forum are so helpful and seeing all the amazing results has given more so much confidence that there are other alternatives than going under the knife :)
  10. D

new to noogleberry

hi i was wondering when using the nb does it work more on the top or the bottom i have heard that it gives you more growth on top, i was hoping that it would give more roundness underneath is there any way of positioning the cups to make this happen thanks :) :)
  11. D

Needing suggestions for a nice fake tan

hi i have tried just about every fake tan i can get my hands on lol i'm also very pale and i found that alot of tanners made me orange. If u want a nice glow i would recommend sugar baby mousse it smells coconuty and is so easy to apply and dries really fast another of my favs was xen tan dark...
  12. D

oodellaly's stats

hi oodellaly welcome to the forum wish u all the best on the nb journey :)
  13. D

Piccolina's Pics

wow your progress is amazing :) can't wait to get mine i'm wanting it more now than ever also i love that bra that u are wearing where abouts did u get it from
  14. D

new to noogleberry

Hi i'm still waitiing for my noogleberry to come i can't wait to try it i feel like like a little kid waiting for xmas presents lol. I have decided to use natureday with the nb so they should arrive at the same time, i was on the zoft gum for about a month it did work a little but want to try...
  15. D

natureday and noogleberry

Hi i have decided to use natureday liquid with the noogleberry so waiting patiently for them to arrive ::) I was using the zoft gum and have seen a littlr difference but i have only used it for about a month i want to try something stronger so i'm hoping that it will work. I can't wait for...