Recent content by DesiringCs

1. D

Please join in!!!

I'm SO happy to hear you're sticking with it. Just about got back to Noogling again and took off for 3 weeks vacation. You're welcome (for the posts with pics)..I'm happy to help. They helped motivate me too when I read a lot of posts on here. Stay in touch and let us know how your progress is...
  2. D

Pumping question for cup size

Hi Noogler, I started with the smaller cup and quickly went right to the end of it... so in my opinion, I would rather have more space to play with versus not enough. Hope that helps and good luck on your Noogling!
  3. D

My update with a few pics

THANK YOU ALL FOR THOSE COMMENTS!! I just seen this post... very encouraging and sweet words....REALLY appreciate it. I have put many posts on here and some with them in the cups.
  4. D

Please join in!!!

Hi Hudz, Welcome..sorry I am just seeing your message. How is Noogling going?
  5. D

Hi Lilly, Yes, I have tried without the seals but I get A LOT better suction and more swell with the seals. How about you?
  6. D

DesiringCs First session/journal with pics

Hi Tina, Once again, I've gotten away from it for many reasons. Hard to do at home with privacy issues but I'm trying to get back into it at least once a day again. Started back on my supplements and nipple suction. I'm amazed how quickly you tend to regain loss. Firmness perked right back up...
  7. D

Thanks DJ for the positive words! I am sticking with it..had a natural disaster, so that was a bit of a set back but back to it again. I know this isn't an overnight process and I'm looking at it long term. Congratulations on all YOUR years of investment!
  8. D

Re: Pumping pic with question for cup size Hi Tardigrade, Thank you :) I have moved to the larger domes and that helped quite a bit. I wish they made them wider to create that fuller breast, instead of, the suction feeling as it is pulling out. Thank you for replying. Have you been Noogling...
  9. D

need help with sizing of nipple pump (included a pic)

I am but unless I have that constant stimulation from friction on them, they don't stay erect or elongated. Where can I find the electric pump and do you have one you would recommend?
  10. D

My update with a few pics

Took some time off and back in action. I have been keeping a journal and thought I'd update. Have been pumping again the past 2 weeks now for about 2 hours a day and using breast enhancing cream for pumping. When I was steady pumping I WAS also taking a combination of Fenugreek, P.M. and I...
  11. D

Hi DJ, I took a little break, unfortunately, because we had a major disaster happen to our area. I'm back on it for the past couple of weeks. I have noticed a difference when I was taking a combination of PM, noogling, Fenugreek and breast enhancing cream for pumping. I pump for about 2 hours...
  12. D

I'm gaining size!

Just want to say you have a beautiful set... I wish mine looked like yours! I'm envious and very happy for you. I'm not sure if because I have had a child and had my elasticity disappear because of it doesn't give that great result that I see in males. I will keep working on mine and hoping for...
  13. D

Week 2 update

Hudz, Thank you for the encouraging words! I have not been consistent. But when I was, I was getting great fullness. I noticed after I had a child I lost all that plumpness and when I Noogled it made them full and heavier. So exciting that YOU have had growth! Did you take before and after...
  14. D

Supple nips before and after stage one

Thank you for your input. Yes, I agree with the "where" and I find those places inappropriate and use modesty all the way. I'm referring to a night out to a city spot that has bar/club setting. My husband and I were out for a couple of drinks/dinner (dimly lit) and some jazz at a club.
  15. D

Supple nips before and after stage one

Well, I have to say that I came out tonight braless and they feel heightened and I feel like I had to cover them..funny how society chastise you for not wearing a bra but I finally took off my sweater that I was wearing to conceal my sheer BLACK top. Sheer while light out but when the sun sets...