Recent content by DollyAmbition

1. D

Noogleberry loses suction

Oh my did my user name from like 10 years ago really just work??? Wow! Shela- when I last turned on my Smartbox with new batteries it did not seem to work from what I recall. Do you have any tips for reviving it? Too bad Brava is now an oven company and no longer NBE.
  2. D

Sad day tomorrow ( monday )

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I can tell how much he meant to you. It will hurt for a while because it does really suck. But it sounds like you helped him live an extremely happy life and you have many good memories of him that you will always hold dear. :hugs:
  3. D

Sally's pics

wow- I see a difference! Congratulations :)
  4. D

Do you think it is safe to noogle? (pic included has a bra on)

This is probably resolved but I decided to chime in anyway. When I started Brava, I would get bumps/ sensitivity in the same place: it's because the skin is so thin there. I read a good tip on brav-arg: You take a pantiiner, put it soft side down over your sternum. Then take waterproof...
  5. D

Noogling during pregnancy??

Congrats! I've heard not to with Brava but I don't know why or potential problems. Somethign about clogging milk ducts maybe. I hope someone else can give you a proper answer.
  6. D

Lip Pump

How are the testees doing? Anyone taking pictures of progress? Thanks!
  7. D

Brazilian girl girls :p - total newbie

Yeah, periods can be so deceiving! I go through that too: I think I grew lots but after my period a lot has gone! Well it will get better :) ?M?easuring can help because you will see you had a bit of growth
  8. D

Brazilian girl girls :p - total newbie

Hope you're having fun with your family :)
  9. D

What Do You Think About This Program???

Hello Anastasia, It's the "w" in their title, "Grow yours" ;)
  10. D

What Do You Think About This Program???

what could it be except maybe massage? The boob "W" is pretty hilarious.
  11. D

Pueraria Mirifica side effects?

there are potentially a lot of good side effects. They mean it when they say not to take with BC, however. It messed up my cycle; my period came two weeks early and stayed for two weeks! Its usually 4 days and regular. But if I didn't have a problem with this I would have con tinued.
  12. D

Anni's Pics

I see a lot of change! Congrats :)
  13. D

"For ac818" - Re. my experiences with Brava

Hello! Well at least for me I have to touch the tacky part; I have to kind of flare it out so they stay better. Whether the domes are still sticky or you are using It Stays, you are going to have sticky hands! This is why I put 'em on in the bathroom. This is waht the video/coach reccomend...
  14. D

Lip Pump

And...sorry....I couldn't find it....what is HA suppliments?
  15. D

Lip Pump

I like the idea of using this to prevent the natural thinning with age. Lucy, I would DEFINTLY buy a NB lip cup!!!!