Recent content by etmoi

1. E

Size Medium Breast Enlargement System For Sale

H Hi! Yes I still have it. It’s the pump, tubes, 2 cups and the bag - I can send photos when I get home
  2. E

Ok glad you got yours to work!
  3. E

Hi! I‘d be willing to sell them for $25 plus the shipping cost. But it’s negotiable. Feel free to pm me! I can send you photos etc. ☺️
  4. E

Hi! I‘d be willing to sell them for $25 usd plus the shipping cost. But it’s negotiable. Feel free to pm me! I can send you photos etc. ☺️ Are you in the US?
  5. E

Hi! So sorry for the late reply! I do still have them. I’m a 34b and they fit me perfectly - I bought them but my life got too hectic and noogling just wasn’t going got fit in time wise. I kept them for a time thinking I’d get back to it, but I’m throwing in the towel with it now.
  6. E

Hi everyone! I have a size medium of the basic enlargement system that was used 2x and in great condition for sale. Size didn't work for me, so I thought I could pass it along to someone who it will work for. Send me a PM with an offer - shipping from California. Feel free to ask any questions...
  7. E

Newbie with No swelling. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you so much for the help! I am now up to 2 hours a day. Still no swelling, but now I know that it doesn't really matter. Thank you again so much! I will be posting some photos to track my progress soon. Fingers crossed!!!
  8. E

Newbie with No swelling. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi! I just started using my noogleberry two days ago. 30 mins the first day, 1 hour and 15 mins the next day (want to ease into it from what I've read on these forums). I'm using size medium (I'm a 34B). I had no swelling whatsoever, even though I thought I had a good amount of suction on...
  9. E

Where does the growth come from?

Hi everyone! I just ordered my noogleberry (after lurking around here and seeing so many amazing success stories!), and I'm eagerly awaiting it's arrival! Anyhow, I have an odd question that maybe veteran nooglers can answer. . . where does the growth come from? Did anyone notice that their...