Recent content by Ex

1. E

Strange Ring Marks

Sounds weird, but I am going to buy a maternity bra to hold the cups on. ;D Some of them, when you drop the flap to nurse, have an open outline that still goes all the way around the breast. I think it might help with moving around while wearing them. I don't know about being able to close the...
  2. E

Strange Ring Marks

Oh, and smearing Vaseline on the cup rings in addition to putting oil or moisturizer on your breasts helps the cups to stay on much better with less pressure.
  3. E

Matts Progress

Matt, I had really bad blood blisters for a month when I first started nursing my daughter. Go to the baby aisle of any drugstore or Walmart, and you can buy a tube of lanolin. It helps heal up your nipples very quickly and is cheap. It can also be used for other things, like cuts and...
  4. E

Only results getting is mark at armpits

The first 3 times I noogled, I got red marks where your dark marks are located. I put arnica gel on them, which helped, but they would then come back next time I noogled. Then it occurred to me to feel right there while noogling, and the skin was stretched and wrinkled. Somewhere on this forum...
  5. E

Matts Progress

Your looking great, Matt. It looks like you're not losing any progress and growth. And your shape and drape look good, too. Good luck, and I hope you heal up quickly. :)
  6. E

Strange Ring Marks

I hope you guys figure out what works for you. It is so frustrating to get these systems and then have problems just trying to use it. Lexus ~ your experience with the NB is exactly what I had with the Brava. I'd sit in the bathroom swearing while trying to figure out how to get the domes set...
  7. E

??????PLS NEED HELP ANYONE WHO BREASTFED???????

Yelda and Hoping, I hope you enjoy having red hair and full breasts! ;D Don't' give up on your dream ~ and feel free to pursue it how you wish. Deciding on implants or fat transfer is okay, too. It is amazing how our self-esteem gets cycled in to how we perceive we look and how it sometimes...
  8. E

Any New Lip Pump Updates?

Cinnamon oil works well and so does peppermint. My Luscious Lips pump broke the other night >:(. Can't say how well it worked since I didn't even get through the conditioning phase. Got to use it for 11 days. Not impressed. Guess I will try the other one, now.
  9. E

Something to try to prevent enlarged nipples and areolas without bandages...

Not So, It wasn't with the enlarger kit - it was a set of adjustable nipple rings that wouldn't stay on. I figure if they don't stay on sitting still, they won't hold up to a noogle session. Having kids is certainly interesting. I get asked all sorts of questions that would never occur to me...
  10. E

Annoying Newbie Questions

Sorry, haven't been around. We've had the stomach flu. I have noticed that sometimes they don't turn blue, but there doesn't seem to be any problem with them anyway. I just noogled for 5 hours, and they seem fine - no ring marks after a few minutes Lexus ~ I had a problem with getting those...
  11. E

Annoying Newbie Questions

Good Afternoon! I just got my soft rings yesterday and was actually able to noogle for almost 45 minutes yesterday. :D Before it was just too painful after 15 minutes, without the rings. I don't know if it is because I am a pale redhead, casper-the-friendly-ghost pale, but when I noogle, my...
  12. E

Anyone take PM Powder?

Good Afternoon, ;D Sorry to everyone if this is a duplicate. I have been reading older posts on this site for several days and my head is about to explode. I am thinking about trying PM, and I decided to order some on Amazon. I came across this, which is supposed to give you a long supply of...
  13. E

Something to try to prevent enlarged nipples and areolas without bandages...

When I get paid, I will get the set from Harbor Freight and the one with the pumps on Amazon. If they don't work, I'll be out $10. I think I can speak for all of us and say that isn't really anything compared to all the other money I have invested in my boobs. If anyone is interested, I'll...
  14. E

What do you think?

I didn't mean to imply making a unilateral decision and excluding your boyfriend. I just meant that if you do want children or don't, don't let someone else pressure you into making a different choice to make them happy. These decisions, as well as marriage, have to be made based on what is...
  15. E

Nipple Rings Request

Good Evening (her in the US) Lucy, Looking at the cock rings and penis rings, it occurred to me that hopefully Noogleberry would consider the silicone nipple rings we have been discussing in the forum to stop nipples from expanding while using the breast system. I would be nice to purchase...