Recent content by Femenina

1. F

Mi Journey with picturs

I'm sorry, I don't understand why you don't understand. My native language is Spanish and the translation application fails, tell me if it translates into English or if it appears in Spanish, please
  2. F

new xxl cups 6th pumping

wow, esas cúpulas parecen gigantescas, ¿podrías medirlas? Estoy pensando en cambiar el tamaño del mío
  3. F

Getting back to NB after many years - Titten journey!

Hola, entiendo perfectamente lo que dices del pecho huesudo * suspiro contigo * acabo de pasar como un mes sin gnoolear y gracias al cielo no bajé mi talla pero mi piel me dio muchos problemas cuando empecé de nuevo yo También hago mucho ejercicio y soy muy sensible a las hormonas, el único...
  4. F

Can someone please help

Yo digo que no hay peor pelea que la que no se hace, así que porque no lo intentas asegúrate que no lo empeora, lo peor que te puede pasar es que no funcione, saludos,
  5. F

A for Achievement

hola wow que gran trabajo quiero que sepas que lo que me convenció de usar el sistema de vac fueron las historias de éxito de los hombres aquí, gracias por tu aporte y sigue así
  6. F

Mi Journey with picturs

I finally broke the 93 cm barrier, I was trapped in 93, I went down and then went back to 93. Today it occurred to me to measure myself and surprise I passed it! Pass it on !!! uff !! blood, ladies and gentlemen, they are about 2 years old and I just have to tell you that patience and...
  7. F

Mi Journey with picturs

All bra cup c except the gray color su cup b
  8. F

Mi Journey with picturs

Now I came up with the idea of a marked abdomen, you know that I want a (sixpack) and because less fat is needed for that, I ask God for mercy and that what is growing in my breasts is not fat, it is a gland, and well about from cup (a) to (b) there was not much problem but I found that going...
  9. F

Mi Journey with picturs

I had another weight loss but due to exercise, I run a lot and lift weight, I continue to eat the same as always trying to minimize the rapid decrease in fat. (irony) I spent a while that I felt less chest but I realized that it was because of my period, I deflate instead of swelling, but after...
  10. F

Mi Journey with picturs

Hi all! I missed a few months, but here I am, where do I start? The bad news, for work reasons I did not use the vac system for a while, and obviously there was a setback of TT but not in size if not in terms of the skin, it felt less elastic and petechiae appeared, I made a great effort for 2...
  11. F

Mi Journey with picturs

sorry for the delay in answering ... no, on the contrary they are firmer like 15 ❤️
  12. F

Mi Journey with picturs

Gracias Kevlovs
  13. F

Mi Journey with picturs

1 year 5 months for the first time in my life I feel good, safe and comfortable in a coup c (the nude and the animal print are cup c and have no filling) I still have a way to go but this is the beginning ♥ ️
  14. F

Mia's progress

Hola, también tuve problemas para encontrar la cinta perfecta para bombear, pero la encontré, la cinta de papel funciona perfectamente para mí. Tengo 2 anchos, uno de una pulgada y otro de 1 cm. Corté un cuadrado de 1 cm. de 1 x1cm. mas o menos, y otro centímetro x centímetro coloco el más...
  15. F

From 32A to 32B

mi, exellents results, good job