Recent content by growyourown

1. G

Rachel’s Pics!

Hi Rachel. WOW! And YES finally I've come across somebody using cups to develop butt! May I ask about your routine for pumping? I already noogle my bust but how I'd love to receive some advice for enhancing my rear. You look blooming fabulous! :D Thanks in advance. Growyourown :)
  2. G

Padded Hell's Program

Hi Padded Hell. I hope you don't mind me hoping in on the conversation. I used to suffer from IBS especially at 'that time of month'. I started drinking a wheatgrass shot first thing in the morning and my symptoms have all but disappeared. Mine would sometimes get some bad that I'd practically...
  3. G

Newbie w/excess skin postBFing and NB questions, any feedback much appreciated!:)

Hi Karebear. I've only been noogling for around 3 weeks and although it's too early to show growth yet, I have noticed that my boobs have already become firmer and more rounded. Like yourself, having kids made my boobs a bit wrinkly too. I recently bought myself some Palmers bust cream after...
  4. G

My First Noogle - I'm Nervous!

PS: Also, you can always tape your nipples down if you don't feel the need to grow them. Just remember to tape them before you apply any oil/cream etc. ;)
  5. G

My First Noogle - I'm Nervous!

Hi Kittens. I'm a newbie too and have only been noogling for a week now. So far I've just been pumping a little to begin with to allow my boobs to relax into the totally different sensation pumping gives. After a few mins, I've released the pump for a couple of minutes then pumped again but a...