Recent content by Haute Arula

1. Haute Arula

In Hind Sight

Hello everyone, a while back I posted pics of my regimen. And was showing pics of that. I realized that I had went about it the wrong way. So yes I was glad to see that it was taken down. After all I was drinking a little. I deeply apologize to whoever was offended. The Noogleberry system does...
  2. Haute Arula

Comment by 'Haute Arula' in media 'EA739FC3-EC96-4B1E-AE5F-7392D5B56D55.jpeg'

Good morning Darling, Thankyou for the compliment . As you probably know already, it is a gradual progression. I started some years ago on and off. I live two lives so I too need to stay undercover. The support bra helps to accentuate, but when I take it off I do flatten out somewhat when the...
  3. Haute Arula

Hi Darling, thankyou for your comment. I’m glad you like. It’s taken some time but the results...

Hi Darling, thankyou for your comment. I’m glad you like. It’s taken some time but the results are better than I imagined. Talk soon, Take care xo Arula.
  4. Haute Arula

New Timer can someone explain best way to use please

Hi again, I forgot to mention, so you pump to the point you feel some pain( which is the cup pushing on you rib cage). Then release a little vacuum to feel comfortable.
  5. Haute Arula

New Timer can someone explain best way to use please

Hello Darling. Well, my experience is I attach one cup at a time. Now, time is fluid, so start out with 20 minutes. Then rest the next day. Bruising is normal in the beginning and will subside. I’ve worked up to 45mins. to one hour for a pump. You’ll achieve swelling which feels so good. It’s a...
  6. Before and After

Before and After

Growth from Noogleberry
  7. 43D818B1-56DD-41BC-AB9A-303B350BA88C.jpeg

43D818B1-56DD-41BC-AB9A-303B350BA88C.jpeg

8. EA739FC3-EC96-4B1E-AE5F-7392D5B56D55.jpeg

EA739FC3-EC96-4B1E-AE5F-7392D5B56D55.jpeg

9. Haute Arula

Good bye

Hello all, and to you Ladies. It`s a given that these kinds of sites will bring a montage of characters to the stage. fret not. you can chose to interact or ignore negative comments on a forum like this. What the most important part of your life is how you see yourself. if you like who you are...
  10. 242FA0F0-77D7-4862-99E9-087928E86696.jpeg

242FA0F0-77D7-4862-99E9-087928E86696.jpeg

Tequila!!!
  11. Haute Arula

Comment by 'Haute Arula' in media 'E66B2D78-BACC-4AB7-9185-84B84E68BA30.png'

Thank you darling. One never knows when to stop buying.
  12. Haute Arula

Butt enhancer

Hi Meme80, thanks, that’s great to hear as I’ll be purchasing the butt cups soon. My cheeks are fine, it’s the hollows at the sides that could be a little more out to give a more hour glass look without the surgery. The breast cups have worked great so I’m confident the butt cups will too!
  13. Haute Arula

Am I the only who pumps the girls and then goes to the office?

Hello Meme80, you know I’m going to try what you do at night. I never looked at it that way. Thanks for the heads up. :)
  14. Haute Arula

Noogleberry Cup Position

Hello ladies I wanted to share some of my experience with Noogleberry. As a male I don’t have a natural bust line. My left breast has a little more fat below the nipple than my right side which the breast line is only about an inch down from the nipple. So it means I’d be pumping more at the top...
  15. Haute Arula

Getting started.

oh nice