Recent content by Hopefulforbreasts

1. Hopefulforbreasts

New before/after

This is after three hours of noogling two hours with one medium one large (switched sides after an hour) then one hour both large cups. Trying my best to be patient. Still on BO swansons 6 Tablets a day (two tabs three times a day) I will probably be switching back to Pm once I hit the six month...
  2. Hopefulforbreasts

New before/after

Fufu, I do not tape my nipples. I don't think tapng them makes much difference and I don't mind if my nipples expand. You could try it if you like though, I found that al the oil I usen makes keeping any type of tape on them impossible. Moon mama, I have not found any research relating far...
  3. Hopefulforbreasts

New before/after

Thank you Milkjugs, I was getting fast results with Pm but stopped taking due to the effect on my cycle.Since starting the bovine ovary I think my skin has improved but no effect on breasts. Unfortunately i think the Bo may be making my butt larger I noticed my shorts were very tight the other...
  4. Hopefulforbreasts

New before/after

Thanks James, I'll definitely have to try doing some four hour sessions. Right now I'm alternating one side medium cup one side large then switch since the two larges don't fit at the same time. I'm going to have to fit in more time though. I'm experiencing a lot of broken blood vessels and my...
  5. Hopefulforbreasts

New before/after

Ugh still fighting for growth. I've been on bovine ovary two months and haven't noticed any difference but I did order more and plan to finish out six months of it since I read you should take them at least six months. Ive also been losing weight intentionally since its summer and I have put on...
  6. Hopefulforbreasts

New before/after

So I bought a workout top the other day in size xs it's a sports bra that has another part that connects to it like a shirt. Well I quickly realized that I am no longer an xs due to my boobie growth . Made me feel pretty good even though I won't be getting away with wearing this top to the gym now.
  7. Hopefulforbreasts

First time EVER! I HAD THE PERFECT BOOB DAY!

That's awesome Jezabelle! You give me hope ! Can't wait to see your newest pic! It's a long journey but totally worth it. Thanks for inspiring me not to give up, sometimes it's frustrating but there is no denying that it does work. I just need to be patient. Can't wait till the day I'm 100%...
  8. Hopefulforbreasts

New before/after

Thank you James!
  9. Hopefulforbreasts

New before/after

Thank you moon mama I appreciate it
  10. Hopefulforbreasts

Back to Noogling

Trying to noogle secretly makes it much harder. I was Worried at first too but when j explained to my bf he was totally cool with it Even though I still get weird laughs from him when I use it. But hey he loves the changes sooooo
  11. Hopefulforbreasts

New before/after

So I took the break and am now doing the pump and hold with my nb pump instead of the vacuum therapy machine, I've also gone back to the medium cups so I can do them both at the Same time. Yesterday I was looking at info on BO and people take anywhere from 1500-2500 per day so I decided to...
  12. Hopefulforbreasts

New before/after

Thanks everyone, I did take a one week break and will be returning to it soon. I'm on bovine ovary now and not seeing much of anything as far as results but it hasn't been a full month yet and I read you should take them for six months
  13. Hopefulforbreasts

New before/after

I haven't been noogling much lately only a half hour or so a few times a week and I stopped Pm and switched to bovine ovary after a milk thistle cleanse. I may need to take a break and massage though
  14. Hopefulforbreasts

New before/after

I'm feeling a bit depressed lately I don't think my breasts are growing and may even be getting smaller. The pic with the black shirt it an add two cups bra, wish I was that big All the time
  15. Hopefulforbreasts

Honey Bee

Looking good! I can see a difference especially in the bottom of your breast it's fuller.