Recent content by James

1. J

5 months in , no results yet , what am I doing wrong ?

Be sure to drink lots of water before and during noogling, helps with swelling. Also you might have better results massaging with Almond oil, its thinner and absorbs more easily. Buy some PM spray or oil to add to your massage routine.
  2. J

Looking for an electric penis pump to use as a replacement Brava “Smartbox” breast pump. Any suggestions?

Don't hold your breath, I have other more important personal projects, but I am working on version two, and ordered 3 different pumps to try out. I ordered 3 pumps for the first version, only the largest was capable of producing sufficiently high vacuum. I'll post an update here in about a month.
  3. J

Looking for an electric penis pump to use as a replacement Brava “Smartbox” breast pump. Any suggestions?

I built one. It is big and not ideal yet. Actually I built it for my daughter who complained about one breast being half size. But she was intimidated and has refused to use it. Anyhow it does have a pressure sensor and can be set to maintain a set pressure or go through a routine of several...
  4. J

Small water blisters

Can't offer much help, except to say don't ignore. Do you massage your breasts with oil like Almond oil? You should have a fairly generous coating of oil on your breasts before pumping. Drink lots of water before and during pumping. Take a break for a few days and try again. Just massage with...
  5. J

Long Covid/POTS/MCASand Noogling?

Are you drinking lots of water? You should be and lubricate with oil like almond oil or corn oil. BTW, did you get your shots?
  6. J

New Noogler

Should also be massaging your breasts with almond oil mixed with a little fenugreek oil. Drink lots of water before and during pumping sessions. Can you devote 4 or more hours a day to pumping? Split like 2 hrs in morning and 2 to 4 hrs evening? Pump in half hour sessions with a short massage...
  7. J

Cleavage

Yes, many tie the cups together with a belt or sash to make sure they are as close as possible. Should be positioned so nipples are centered in the cups.
  8. J

I don’t have any suction.

Try putting just one cup on, hook the single tube directly to the pump. Then do the other one. If one stays on and the other one doesn't you have narrowed down the problem. Does that lose pressure slowly or does it not grip at all?
  9. J

How much vacuum?

Yes, 5 is probably minimum. But be careful at 12 you could be doing some damage, look out for blisters, bruises, sudden large expansion, little red dots and even steam in the domes. Any of these and you are too high.
  10. J

Help please I have odd boobs!!

Are you using contoured cups and the foam padding?
  11. J

Short sessions X more frequency = growth??

I know women have reported better results when they pumped twice a day instead of one longer session, so I think it is a good idea to try. Make sure you also massage with oil, recommend coconut or almond.
  12. J

Noogleberry and breast cancer

Many have been concerned, but I have never seen any evidence of a connection between pumping and cancer.
  13. J

Are my boobs supposed to swell?

Looks like you should move up to a larger dome.