Recent content by Janejanejane

1. J

DoubleD Gallery

Popping in to say thank you for posting your pics! I am inspired and will always come back to take a look whenever I get discouraged.
  2. J

Katys Noogleberry Adventure

I can definitely notice a difference - even if your pics are upside down. ;) Keep at it I am sure you will be HUGE in due time!
  3. J

Rock Melon Ring Tone

There's no real set rules on how often you should listen to it but the general recommendation seems to be at least 2x a day, every day. You can listen to it once in the morning and once before you go to bed. You don't have to be focused or listening to the song while it's playing. I usually do...
  4. J

Latest Pic 1 year w/ NB

Holy crap SeeCup! The girls look gorgeous. It's great to see your progress after one year! I think you should have fun and post pictures of you showing them off as much as you can, because it is encouraging for me too (A cup gal here)!
  5. J

Losing suction/air too quickly?

Hi Seecup! Yes I am. I usually massage before hand with the clinica tissue oil I bought from Lucy. Once most of it has sinked it I start pumping. I found that if it's too oily the cups just slip right off so I don't use too much of the oil. My set up is using a y-connector, with one airlock...
  6. J

Hi minnie! I have multiple tubes that I can use and I think all of that are fine - just checked after I read your post. I wonder if it is an air leak too but from where is the question. I'm using large cups right now - I am a 32AA or 30A and on paper it seems that I should be using medium (which...
  7. J

Hi everyone! I've been noogling for a few weeks now and I'm wondering how often do you ladies keep pumping to maintain a constant pull/pressure on the breasts? For me, I do the initial few pumps until my breasts are inflated, and I feel a good pull and slight redness. However, my breasts...